Discussion

elias8star
Posted on 14 Feb 2011, 5:11pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (star60 @ 17:05, Today)
 QUOTE (elias8star @ 15:54, Today)
 QUOTE (star60 @ 13:40, Today)
can you mkae also USS Nimitz (CVN-68)??that will be great :D :D
I will try to model an aircraft carrier later, but probably not able to do without help. I think Kon has done this aircraft carrier. but you know how he is ... ask for he, maybe you can. I will make a port planes later, but still do not know what I had thought of Kusnetsov with Su33 and Ka-29.
yeah i know but his site dont have the stuff
you need to ask for he. search the blog kon on the Internet, or seek other means of contacting him.

RAJEEVAN
Posted on 14 Feb 2011, 7:04pm

Group: Members

that wood be nice if he made a nz navy ship :colgate:

elias8star
Posted on 14 Feb 2011, 7:27pm

QUOTE (RAJEEVAN @ 19:04, Today)
that wood be nice if he made a nz navy ship :colgate:
:D :rol:

mleer58
Posted on 14 Feb 2011, 7:37pm

Hey, this is looking good so far! Only, mind: The anti-air/cannons are a little too big if you check both pictures (real/model). That's just a minor correction :D Good luck on finishing this :happy:

elias8star
Posted on 14 Feb 2011, 7:52pm

QUOTE (mleer58 @ 19:37, Today)
Hey, this is looking good so far! Only, mind: The anti-air/cannons are a little too big if you check both pictures (real/model). That's just a minor correction :D Good luck on finishing this :happy:
thanks, the model gives the picture is just to show a stealth frigate. the model was somewhat inspired by this photo but I do not really like making copies. As for planes, I will finish them later. :D :colgate:

RAJEEVAN
Posted on 15 Feb 2011, 6:18am

hd :blush:

star60
Posted on 16 Feb 2011, 2:15pm

yeah i like this ship, is it for the coastguard?i hope you release it this week :D :D

elias8star
Posted on 16 Feb 2011, 7:42pm

QUOTE (star60 @ 14:15, Today)
yeah i like this ship, is it for the coastguard?i hope you release it this week :D :D
yes, it will replace the Coastguard. But there is a problem, there are two real problems: 1st can not raise the ship because it will get stuck on the walls of the airport. and 2nd did not interior to it. will go down in the 2nd version will come out soon, but the problem is even when I "park" a helicopter on his back. it bumps into something invisible and falls. I want at least correct this mistake before it releases :blink: p :sarcasm: :D

RAJEEVAN
Posted on 17 Feb 2011, 8:20am

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE FINISHED :colgate: :D

star60
Posted on 17 Feb 2011, 2:38pm

QUOTE (elias8star @ 19:42, Yesterday)
yes, it will replace the Coastguard. But there is a problem, there are two real problems: 1st can not raise the ship because it will get stuck on the walls of the airport. and 2nd did not interior to it. will go down in the 2nd version will come out soon, but the problem is even when I "park" a helicopter on his back. it bumps into something invisible and falls. I want at least correct this mistake before it releases :blink: p :sarcasm: :D
well i can just take a look at it if you want it, i can not create collision but i can create some interiors

elias8star
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 2:25am

QUOTE (star60 @ 14:38, Yesterday)
yes, it will replace the Coastguard. But there is a problem, there are two real problems: 1st can not raise the ship because it will get stuck on the walls of the airport. and 2nd did not interior to it. will go down in the 2nd version will come out soon, but the problem is even when I "park" a helicopter on his back. it bumps into something invisible and falls. I want at least correct this mistake before it releases :blink: p :D
well i can just take a look at it if you want it, i can not create collision but i can create some interiors
hi, Today I fixed some things more in the model, but still with the same bug of the helicopter. If you want to help me with the interior I. You can just and I will adjust the model or, I send you a copy of the model and you make a panel that fits him. whatever. if so what is iport help. If you want to put my model and how co-op, post credit to you. But speaking of the SkylineGTRFreak posted a video on his blog with the aircraft carrier that you asked me. it seems he is only a part of the map, but it was really cool. click it and a way to access your blog for more details. If he would release the boat as a playable, with the frigate I'm working, and some more things could be created to form a navy in the game. good, I'll wait for your answer if you are willing to help me or not. thanks :D :colgate:

star60
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 4:01pm

QUOTE (elias8star @ 02:25, Today)
yes, it will replace the Coastguard. But there is a problem, there are two real problems: 1st can not raise the ship because it will get stuck on the walls of the airport. and 2nd did not interior to it. will go down in the 2nd version will come out soon, but the problem is even when I "park" a helicopter on his back. it bumps into something invisible and falls. I want at least correct this mistake before it releases :blink: p :D
hi, Today I fixed some things more in the model, but still with the same bug of the helicopter. If you want to help me with the interior I. You can just and I will adjust the model or, I send you a copy of the model and you make a panel that fits him. whatever. if so what is iport help. If you want to put my model and how co-op, post credit to you. But speaking of the SkylineGTRFreak posted a video on his blog with the aircraft carrier that you asked me. it seems he is only a part of the map, but it was really cool. click it and a way to access your blog for more details. If he would release the boat as a playable, with the frigate I'm working, and some more things could be created to form a navy in the game. good, I'll wait for your answer if you are willing to help me or not. thanks :D :colgate:
ok just pm me upload the files to sendspace.com and send me the link in the pm

star60
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 4:02pm

QUOTE (star60 @ 16:01, Today)
but im not the best i can use my old interior from my cargoship just like in the map

star60
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 4:42pm

QUOTE (star60 @ 16:02, Today)
but im not the best i can use my old interior from my cargoship just like in the map
as cockpit

elias8star
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 5:40pm

QUOTE (star60 @ 16:42, Today)
hi, Today I fixed some things more in the model, but still with the same bug of the helicopter. If you want to help me with the interior I. You can just and I will adjust the model or, I send you a copy of the model and you make a panel that fits him. whatever. if so what is iport help. If you want to put my model and how co-op, post credit to you. But speaking of the SkylineGTRFreak posted a video on his blog with the aircraft carrier that you asked me. it seems he is only a part of the map, but it was really cool. click it and a way to access your blog for more details. If he would release the boat as a playable, with the frigate I'm working, and some more things could be created to form a navy in the game. good, I'll wait for your answer if you are willing to help me or not. thanks :D
as cockpit
ok, i will send the models for your e-mail. please send me your email so I can send you the projetos.Se you too can help me making a new handling I give thanks even more. :D

star60
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 9:36pm

QUOTE (elias8star @ 17:40, Today)
yes, it will replace the Coastguard. But there is a problem, there are two real problems: 1st can not raise the ship because it will get stuck on the walls of the airport. and 2nd did not interior to it. will go down in the 2nd version will come out soon, but the problem is even when I "park" a helicopter on his back. it bumps into something invisible and falls. I want at least correct this mistake before it releases p :D
hi, Today I fixed some things more in the model, but still with the same bug of the helicopter. If you want to help me with the interior I. You can just and I will adjust the model or, I send you a copy of the model and you make a panel that fits him. whatever. if so what is iport help. If you want to put my model and how co-op, post credit to you. But speaking of the SkylineGTRFreak posted a video on his blog with the aircraft carrier that you asked me. it seems he is only a part of the map, but it was really cool. click it and a way to access your blog for more details. If he would release the boat as a playable, with the frigate I'm working, and some more things could be created to form a navy in the game. good, I'll wait for your answer if you are willing to help me or not. thanks :D
as cockpit
ok, i will send the models for your e-mail. please send me your email so I can send you the projetos.Se you too can help me making a new handling I give thanks even more. :D
i think we got to release V1 without helicopter and V2 with interior and helicopter so they can get a preview :D

star60
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 9:36pm

QUOTE (star60 @ 21:36, Today)
yes, it will replace the Coastguard. But there is a problem, there are two real problems: 1st can not raise the ship because it will get stuck on the walls of the airport. and 2nd did not interior to it. will go down in the 2nd version will come out soon, but the problem is even when I "park" a helicopter on his back. it bumps into something invisible and falls. I want at least correct this mistake before it releases p :D
as cockpit
i think we got to release V1 without helicopter and V2 with interior and helicopter so they can get a preview :D
but first V1

star60
Posted on 18 Feb 2011, 9:44pm

as cockpit
well handling is harder but i can try to make good handling only the interior may good work but sometimes a bug but if i create it good it will be succesful for final release, but remember i dont have all time to work with this mod i must also go to school so thats why :D :D

elias8star
Posted on 19 Feb 2011, 1:39am

yes, I agree, Version 1.0 without the helicopter. already do that week I'm working on a way to park the helicopter and leave it there, but I can not. Please send me your e-mail. mine is: [email protected] send email to him or send a message to me please, I need your e-mail to send you the template ... :bored: :bored: :) :D

star60
Posted on 19 Feb 2011, 12:41pm

QUOTE (elias8star @ 01:39, Today)
yes, I agree, Version 1.0 without the helicopter. already do that week I'm working on a way to park the helicopter and leave it there, but I can not. Please send me your e-mail. mine is: [email protected] send email to him or send a message to me please, I need your e-mail to send you the template ... :bored: :bored: :) :D
yeah, check your hotmail i sent it :D :D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit