Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

Bill Mencer
Posted on 26 Feb 2011, 3:52pm

Group: Modders

I will download your mod as soon as it is uploaded man, it should be great. :colgate:

DarkWizard931
Posted on 27 Feb 2011, 6:07am

Thanks, but when i uplodad the file GTAGarage says "Virus found" So i have to Re-upload the file.Been waiting for someone to download for like a month, lol.And if GTAGarage say "Virus Found" Again, i may have to do it again from the beginning. PS:Sorry for my bad english

Bill Mencer
Posted on 27 Feb 2011, 8:16am

Oh i understand it must be nerve breaking. Don't worry, at least you know you have one down load. Me! :lol: :r*:

Bill Mencer
Posted on 28 Feb 2011, 12:45pm

Could you write the link for the alkatraz thing? :rol: :dontgetit:

DarkWizard931
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 5:56am

Sure.You can find it in this site, go to maps/islands/page 3, the alcatraz should be locate at san fierro, near the ship.the interior of the prison should be near a helipad.ps:talking with my phone so I cant give you the link now and I maybe gonna work chap 1 again if I got bad rating, k gotta sleep

DarkWizard931
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 5:59am

I was even think that my missions shouldn't have too much mods so I think that I will move the prison interior to Big Smoke's Crack Palace so you can play without using alcatraz mod or something else

Bill Mencer
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 2:33pm

Could you tell me how to colourise the subtitles in the game? :blink:

DarkWizard931
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 4:05pm

There are 2 ways to colorize them, the first way requires Notepad++ just do the mission and open the DYOM file with Notepad++, find the subtitles(This part may be tricky, so the first one might hard)And add the subtitles ~(color)~ For example : Original text is : "Go to your house" you want to make "your house" yellow collor, you type Go to ~y~your house.~w~(The ~w~ is to make the color back to original one)and i said something about color squares, that is when you typed an extra "~" inside the Notepad++ Second way doesnt require anything, but its hard to edit if you got prob like the extra text.You just type in there, like Go to ~y~your house~w~. First one you type the "~" it wont show anything, and if you type "y" you got a yellow colored "y"text, and "~" again and voila, your text become yellow. So i suggest you should mix this, use the original GTA SA file to get color texts, and the Notepad++ is to edit faster Go to Gtaforums to know more tut about DYOM, its very useful to DYOM designers

DarkWizard931
Posted on 01 Mar 2011, 4:05pm

I also suggest you to do your DYOM missions more action please.I was soo excited when see an AK47, but the whole mission was driving, and go to the checkpoints, and stuff... i remember one time i give the player a pistol and the whole scene is just drive there drive that so i must make a "kill him" in the mission too, anyway good luck with your DYOM futures PS:After a maximum breakfast its time to MAXIMUM WALK lolol i love that line

DarkWizard931
Posted on 17 Mar 2011, 1:47pm

just 2 more missions to chap 2, i do this DYOM pack in school too, in Computer class i brought a hardware portable drive there and create lol

DarkWizard931
Posted on 17 Mar 2011, 1:47pm

Chapter 2 has been Released!

DarkWizard931
Posted on 18 Mar 2011, 2:20pm

Can someone tell me how to stop this double comments? its starting to annoy me...

Bill Mencer
Posted on 25 Mar 2011, 6:15pm

Thank you for your advise DarkWizard931. I" ll try to make my missions with more action(I just like driving myself so... ). Anyway thank you and see you. MAXIMUM Goodbye :D

Bill Mencer
Posted on 25 Mar 2011, 6:17pm

If you have a problem, why don't you ask help with a support ticket.

DarkWizard931
Posted on 26 Mar 2011, 1:50pm

i asked to remove my newest mod GTA LSS because i lost all memory about it, and chapter 3 has lost too... Gotta do it again... GUDBAI... ps you got a gift about naming missions, cuz mine is so off-story :music:

Bill Mencer
Posted on 26 Mar 2011, 5:15pm

DarkWizard931, would you mind if I make you a character in my missions. You will be a friend of the main characters and you will be with the Assasin from hell suit. You will be one of the main characters. What do you think? :happy:

DarkWizard931
Posted on 27 Mar 2011, 6:39am

Sure man, That sounds cool.But what name are you going to give me? And i wear the Assassin from Hell suit then i work alone or ?

Bill Mencer
Posted on 27 Mar 2011, 7:42am

In game you are named DarkWizard931, you are in Assassin from Hell suit and you are friend of the main characters, who appears later on the game. You are cold and professional, you talk as much as it is needed and you'll have missions with you staring in them... Actually why don't you check it out?I upload it last night because I couldn't wait. :cry: If you don't like it tell me and I fix it... but you should like it, there's nothing bad about it... just download my new mission pack and you'll see :D :D

DarkWizard931
Posted on 27 Mar 2011, 8:14am

Name DarkWizard931, so that means i'm unnamed?Lol, and i can't download right now, my laptop had a virus so i gotta format from last night till now.And i will be spend quite alot time with this mission pack

Bill Mencer
Posted on 27 Mar 2011, 8:19am

Oh, ok.

Pages: 1 2 3

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit