Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

DeathSquad
Posted on 06 Feb 2006, 12:04pm

Group: Modders

This trailer pack will replace the baggage cars at the airport with semi-trailers that are capable of connecting to each other, creating a "Roadtrain" of trailers (Doubles / Triples in US Trucking Terms). The Trailer Models are taken from the original Roadtrain Trailers that are found in your GTA3.IMG file. These trailers are unused in San Andreas along with several other vehicles, but there models were left in the game.

Its simple to connect the trailers, you have two types. The first type is a regular sized "semi-trailer" that connects to your truck, and only has a dual rear axle. The second trailers have both a front and rear axle, and these trailers are the ones you connect together. Hitch the first trailer up to your truck, then use the second trailers to make up your road train.

Also included are two flatbed trailer models, which can be used in the roadtrain. Other trailers cannot hook up to the rear of this trailer, thus this trailer can only be used at the end. Features a regular size flatbed trailer for cars, and a "wide-load" trailer which is wide enough to carry the rhino or dozer.

BurnoutLS13
Posted on 26 Aug 2006, 9:48pm

your amazing man, purely amazing! every truckers dream mod basically, kickass job on it man!

jackarooz
Posted on 19 Apr 2007, 7:58am

Group: Members

Can you help me cause like the trailers are white for me...
Yes plain white

tepholman
Posted on 23 Sep 2007, 11:21am

Could you give us some txd's for the trailers, because I'm not very good at doing that.
EDIT: But requests aside, this mod is awesome. I love carrying cars around in the train. Could you make it so you can enter the trailers?

Dylan_M
Posted on 31 Dec 2008, 5:48pm

i guess there is a reason why it always said "roadtrain" when you entered the cab, damn that sounded cheap

DeathSquad
Posted on 20 Jan 2009, 7:48am

Ok, well I guess its really bad to reply to a couple of comments from 2007, but for the sake of people reading these now, there should be textures on the trailers, I didn't leave anything blank as far as I remember.

jarrodmaddy
Posted on 12 May 2009, 9:52pm

How do you download it? SAMI doesn't install traliors. Can you give me a link or something to install it? :dontgetit:

Neidjel
Posted on 23 Jun 2009, 8:26pm

when i install this mod like how the Readme file sais, i get complete white trailers, what did i do wrong?

uglymanperv
Posted on 10 Jul 2009, 12:30am

where did you get that cab... what site?

piemaster
Posted on 19 Jul 2010, 9:54pm

Is it possible to replace one of the actual trailers with these trailers?

Jump jet
Posted on 31 Jul 2011, 5:06pm

Mine doesnt spawn trailers at the airport.

vertwheeler1012
Posted on 11 Jan 2012, 5:13am

i hooked up bagboxb directly to the road train truck

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit