Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Jobs for modders

champion2001
Posted on 06 Aug 2013, 1:34pm

Group: Modders

I currently need someone who is good at texture editing, I only know how to convert textures.

Mr. Jago
Posted on 07 Aug 2013, 7:48pm

anniversary is practically the xbox version, and there's already a mod for that. maybe you should mix things up by moving the project over to gta lc, which is nearly completed and has stuff like raindrops and skeletal animation support. pretty much the only kinks are the menu being unfinished and of course the lack of lip syncing, but i think an asi mod could help with the menu and iirc gta lc is going to be using the same cutscene heads method that 3 has, so you can pretty much port everything over without worrying about compatibility.

champion2001
Posted on 08 Aug 2013, 11:31am

QUOTE (Mr. Jago @ 19:48, Yesterday)
anniversary is practically the xbox version, and there's already a mod for that. maybe you should mix things up by moving the project over to gta lc, which is nearly completed and has stuff like raindrops and skeletal animation support. pretty much the only kinks are the menu being unfinished and of course the lack of lip syncing, but i think an asi mod could help with the menu and iirc gta lc is going to be using the same cutscene heads method that 3 has, so you can pretty much port everything over without worrying about compatibility.
Thanks for your comment, but there is always a difference, like the HUD & maybe even more.

ghpranav
Posted on 08 Aug 2013, 5:42pm

Hi bro, I may help you in making installer file(.exe), for further conversation please message me...

Natedogg.
Posted on 12 Aug 2013, 7:44pm

Group: Members

How come there isn't a thread on the main forums?

champion2001
Posted on 13 Aug 2013, 6:43am

QUOTE (Natedogg. @ 19:44, Yesterday)
How come there isn't a thread on the main forums?
Because I have not posted one, maybe when 1.0 is release?

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit