With this simple mod you can have all of the Unique Colored Vehicles from certain story missions found on the streets. This includes:
1) Black Perennial - from 'Big Smoke' mission. This is Smoke's vehicle at the beginning.
2) Mesa with Dark Green Roof - from 'Robbing Uncle Sam' mission. This is the vehicle the weekend soldiers drive to the warehouse during the mission.
3) Khaki Brown Camper - from 'Jizzy'. This is the vehicle which the attacked Jizzy's ho drives.
4) Chrome Yellow Burrito - from 'Mike Toreno'. This is the van in which Toreno is located and is driven by Da Nang Boys.
5) Multiple Color Stretches - now Stretches come in black and white variants. Now even those with black bottom half can be located, like the ones in 'Jizzy' or 'Ice Cold Killa'.
6) Green Pizzaboy - from 'Ice Cold Killa'. This is the bike which Jizzy hijacks if his Broadway is destroyed. Now it can be located in the streets, in addition to the original one.
7) Light Blue Pony - from 'Toreno's Last Flight'. This van is parked in police impound in this mission, and now it can be found in addition to regular Pony colors.
8) Light Green Packer - from 'Cop Wheels'. This is your Packer in this mission, which is used for attaching HPV1000's to it.
9) Red and Black BF Injection - from 'Cut Throat Business'. This is the car in which CJ is driven with Madd Dogg. It has a unique color, now it comes instead of Black and White one.
NOTE: Some vehicle colours were replaced with unique ones. Those colours were either similar to the existing ones or the unique ones look better than them - like BF Injection.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Simply put the carcols.dat file in your GTA San Andreas/data folder. That's all!
Download and enjoy!
1 more i think, it's white vortex and white and black (in middle) vortex like in mission 'Cut Throat Business' mission, and white news van in 'Cut Throat Business', try that mission out again and see what I'm talking about.
This is the first vehicle mod for SA I have ever made. I know it's simple, but it gives unique colours to vehicles which never had them, only in missions. I will make more mods in future, and they'll be better. Your skins aren't good either.