GTAIII:R is a modification that will remake GTA III storyline in San Andreas engine, SA:LC mod.
Tools needed to work with GTA III:R
GTA SA Liberty City modification (SA:LC)[Click Here]
Few skin mods [Click Here]
SA:LC DYOM compatibility fix
A clean copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Design your own mission
GTA III: Reloaded installation guide:
First of all, you have to have a clean copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. When you have one, follow these steps:
1. Make a copy of your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas folder.
2. Download GTA SA Liberty City modification (SA:LC)[Click Here]
3. Install the modification into the copied directory.
4. Download SA:LC DYOM compatibility fix
5. Install the compatibility fix into your SA:LC's gta3.img file, using SPARK or IMG Tool.
6. Download few skin mods [Click Here]
7. Install them into your SA:LC's gta3.img file using SPARK or IMG Tool
8. Copy player.img from your original GTA San Andreas folder (Located in GTA San Andreas/models/player.img)
9. Paste the player.img to SA:LC folder (models/player.img)
10. Install CLEO 4 and DYOM to SA:LC
11. Move the DSL and SD folders to your GTA San Andreas User Files folder