Made by: TheNooBringer
This is a simple GTA III skin i made with Paint.net, it turned out great so i decided to upload it online, and i am also working on a new GTA III skin.
Enjoy, and also visit my blog at: http://www.tnbgtablog.blogspot.com
HOW TO: INSTALL
1. Locate your GTA III Folder
2. Unzip "Gray Bandanna.bmp" and "Red Bandanna.bmp"
3. Put those two files in the "skins" subfolder.
4. Launch the game
5. Go to options -> player setup.
6. Select the skin
7. Press the "Use Skin" button below.
8. You're done.
You may not change anything in those two skins i made,
If you do, use it for personal use only.