The Burglar mod is out. This mod is made from Scratch , by me.
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas ( V1.0, 1.1)
Wanted the burglary missions to be available 24 hours? This mod makes all the Burglary houses accessible from the start.
An add-on is included:
CJ is ignored by cops REGARDLESS of his wanted level
CJ is ignored by everyone.
Cop Vehicles will move at an abnormal speed.
If required I will upload the stand-alone version of the burglary mod
ENJOY and COMMENT.
What's the point of being a burglar is the cops and everyone else ignores you? The only use I could see for this would be machina. I like the idea of being able to rob a house at anytime, but the rest goes too far.
Here is an idea if you want to make a good robbery mod:
1) You can "check" a house. "checking" the house will tell you A) If the house is a a low value, middle value or high value target B) Will tell you if anyone appears to be home (Make this only 75% accurate so it isn't always accurate for fun).
2) If you "check" a house and it is found to be worth robbing, and your pretty sure no one is home, then you can rob it at anytime
3) Don't require the Boxville. Allow any stolen vehicle that has room (vans, station wagons, pickup trucks etc)
4) Make entry a puzzle game. Make it so CJ has to "pick" the lock. Which leads to point 5
5) Allow some of the higher end houses to sometimes have alarm systems. You could make it so that sometimes in higher class houses, an alarm is triggered and you have only a minute to escape before the cops show up.
6) Sell stolen goods to pawn shops, but selling to pawn shops triggers a small chance of the cops showing up (Like in real life)
7) Allow sale of stolen goods to poor neighborhoods (walking peds in the hood etc) for much less income
If you could do this, I would be willing to help you with the ideas and how to write the script. Just please, no one steal this and say it was 100% your idea, guess that is being a dick.