v1.1 - last updated September 10, 2011
This script is based on a feature request by lolleroz for my Weapon Weight mod. I decided to develop and release the feature as a separate script.
WHAT IT DOES: This script lets you store weapons and ammo in safehouse stashes. (No animations, nothing fancy.)
- Press Right Control in a safehouse to open the stash.
- Press Right Shift to move ammo into the stash.
- Press Enter to retrieve ammo from the stash.
- Hold PageDown while moving ammo to move as much as possible, all at once.
- Press the Left/Right arrows to cycle through weapons.
- Press the Up/Down arrows to change how much ammo to move (while holding PageDown to change faster).
HOW TO INSTALL: This is a script for HazardX's .NET scripthook. Just place the files in the 'scripts' folder of the .NET scripthook.
- Stashes are only saved when you save the game in a bed, not when the game autosaves. Stashes are also persistent across all saved games.
- Doesn't support EFLC weapons or safehouses (because I don't have EFLC).
- Doesn't support custom weapons.
- Guns are now stored separate from their ammo.
- Ammo is now shared between guns of the same type.
- Holding ModifierKey and pressing StoreKey/RetrieveKey will move as much ammo as possible.
- Removed debug code that was accidentally left in.
- Minor fixes and cleanup.