Posted on 13 Jan 2010, 12:44am

Group: Modders

QUOTE (ratchet & SA @ 19:56, Yesterday)
sorry dude but im not gonna download a thing that im not gonna understand :die:
Good point. :alien:

Dstrickt
Posted on 13 Jan 2010, 12:49am

Better yet, don't upload anything that doesn't go toward the majority public. That means you should only upload English-speaking mods. You can't upload a mod in which alot of people can't read. just try to make them with the English language, cause anyway I've seen some mods that use the English language horribly, but at least they used English. :dozing:

12jango
Posted on 13 Jan 2010, 7:28am

Aw, man! Why do you people uploaded something like this (DYOM.dat file)? If I were you I'll be shame. :dontgetit: If you want to upload this, why don't you upload this into dyom.gtagames.nl? :wtf:'Cause this is only for Cleo mods!

Dstrickt
Posted on 13 Jan 2010, 10:20pm

QUOTE (12jango @ 07:28, Today)
Aw, man! Why do you people uploaded something like this (DYOM.dat file)? If I were you I'll be shame. :dontgetit: If you want to upload this, why don't you upload this into dyom.gtagames.nl? :wtf:'Cause this is only for Cleo mods!
You said the smartest thing for everyone who trys to upload a DYOM mission :D . I like DYOM, but they aren't real scripts, there more of a newbie way to make missions, and THEIR NOT CLEO! Anyway, i don't download them cause I always know their gonna be retarded, and look amatuerish, cause the best ones are always on the DYOM website. :rah:

dtd mods
Posted on 25 Jan 2010, 9:21pm

Group: BUSTED!

make the mission des gamo

dtd mods
Posted on 25 Jan 2010, 9:22pm

Group: BUSTED!

dyom is the best die of the rest norestfor ur ass

subnormalelquemelea
Posted on 06 Mar 2010, 8:52pm

Group: Members

ehhhhhh che una pregunta si es una mision de dyom por que esta version es beta? que las misiones de dyom no son hacerlas y subirlas ya? bueno lo vere me descrago la mision a ver que tal :die: :rah: :die:

kayronem
Posted on 29 Aug 2010, 6:34pm

Group: Members

y donde se coloca el archivo DYOM1.DAT y como comienzo la mision :S

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit