Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

XTREME0235
Posted on 14 Dec 2009, 4:40am

Group: Modders

Now we just ave to wait for this type of mod to be available for GTA IV, i have seen a post on the forums in the PC archive, someone requested they make a mod for this. So now we wait... :zZz:

bilder
Posted on 17 Dec 2009, 9:35pm

Group: Members

Great idea: mind you, for me a refurbishment of the car is in hand.

icwofury00
Posted on 18 Dec 2009, 6:27am

all I get a calission.dff file where does this go now? How am I able to use this mod?

flip_x96
Posted on 18 Dec 2009, 7:02am

can you give me the link to download zmodeler2+crack

Cristian91CJ
Posted on 19 Dec 2009, 8:59am

QUOTE (flip_x96 @ 07:02, Yesterday)
can you give me the link to download zmodeler2+crack
search on google...

Cristian91CJ
Posted on 19 Dec 2009, 9:02am

QUOTE (icwofury00 @ 06:27, Yesterday)
all I get a calission.dff file where does this go now? How am I able to use this mod?
you will need zmodeler2 to open streak.dff, streakc.dff and my colission.dff, then replace colission from strak.dff and streakc.dff with mine!

ajaystarz
Posted on 25 Dec 2009, 10:52am

Hey man GREAT! :D Just the one I was looking for :) Three :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: FOR YOU

ajaystarz
Posted on 25 Dec 2009, 6:58pm

Hi man I have a question :*( Can the train inter-cross each other as you have shown in one of pics[first one] with your mod? Anyway great job man :cookie:

Cristian91CJ
Posted on 28 Dec 2009, 10:43am

QUOTE (ajaystarz @ 18:58, 25 Dec 2009)
Hi man I have a question :*( Can the train inter-cross each other as you have shown in one of pics[first one] with your mod? Anyway great job man :cookie:
yes, but you will need Den_spb's cleo mod http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=6750

ComeFrom86
Posted on 31 Dec 2009, 12:15am

I Have The Streak Model, Replaced With Img Tool.. Right.. Then I Take The Collision.Dff, And Do What With Zmoddler(I Have This), Is This As Easy As Img Tool Were I Open A Master File, And Backup, Replace? .. Why Zmoddler, doesnt this just Build Model Img'ss.. This Is What Ppl Wanted Out Of SA, but im in need of This, And I Dont Know What Im Doing With Collision.dff, Never Came Across This.. Thanx In Advance.. [email protected] -Contact.

Jubaking
Posted on 03 Jan 2010, 6:37pm

I cant get in the train. Help? :/

Cristian91CJ
Posted on 16 Jan 2010, 5:15am

you will need zmodeler2 to open streak.dff, streakc.dff and my colission.dff, then replace colission from strak.dff and streakc.dff with mine!

ComeFrom86
Posted on 28 Jan 2010, 1:10am

"Repost"

ComeFrom86
Posted on 28 Jan 2010, 5:27am

"""""By The Way GTA Garage Wont Let Him Post Train Here, Just Colision, But You Can Still Get Train, And Put It Together, So Download And Go From There.. Good Luck..""""" By Far This Train Is Still The Best, Because Its Ideas Wit Capibility (Mainly Collision), Still BoMb LookTho! Ok If You Got Zmodeler 2; (Youll Also Need TXD Workshop) """We'll Do These Files Seperately "Streak.dff" "Streakc.dff" ""((First Step)) (Open TXD Workshop; Open Streak.TXD, Hit Export, Then "Export All Textures To TGA Images"((In Same Folder As You Streak.dff And Streakc.dff)), ""So Its Looking For The .TGA Drawings In The Folder Were You Put (All Your Stuff Zmodeler Needs To Open File)"" When Opening .Dff, In Zmoddeler; Zmoddeler Needs .Tga To See What It Looking At... ((Ok Next Step)) Now, Open The Organized File (Were You Put All .TGA, And .Dff At Same Folder! ) Now Import Streak.Dff In Zmoddeler(Make Sure .TGA In Same File As .Dff When Opening In Zmodeler, ((((But When You Import The Organized File Of Dff's, ))) Make Sure You Check The Box On The Zmoddeler Import Menu, ""Auto Detect Lights"" , So No Error Reports Come Up In The Place Were It Says; ""Zmoddeler Is Ready"" ... Click Import The Dff One At A Time Now... One Collision For Each Streak.Dff, Delete Old Colision In Streaks, Put New Collision Exactly Were Old One Was((((Take That Collision File Out)))) ((((Thats Not Checked, Holding All Default Files)))) ""Of The ""Ziped"" Packed Into .Dff File... "" Hit Export .Dff ""That Simple"" I Have A EnterAble Train, This Dude Deserves Props! """""Not Puting This Here Makes It Imposable Fo Next Person, Who Doesnt Have A Clue.."""""" Shh The Dope'st Train Too... "integrated" Creates A MasterPiece.. Deff::combining or coordinating separate elements so as to provide a harmonious, interrelated whole: an integrated plot; an integrated course of study. GTA, ((((((((By Tha Way My Dude, Only Prob, But Not Too Bad, Good Outcome Still ))))))) Did I Do Colision Right? I Think This Instructions Are 99% Correct, And Can Enter Whole Train, (((And Looks Exactly Like Pic))) DownSide PPl Inside Train Are Dummys, I Think This Guide Is Close, 99%((((""I Came Up With One Error On Importing; Collision.Dff.. Said ""AutoSeek (Begin At 0x74) Position Rescue From 0x78 To 0x8BC. Total 2116 Bytes Misread."";)))) ((Q: Do I Need A Colision.Txd To Export .TDA To "Colision.Dff's File, " Like The Streak.dff?))((Or Do I Go About Makeing A .Txd File Myself For It, Out Of The .Dff? To Be Able To Import The Collision.Dff, In Zmoddeler... Because The People Dont Move, And I Can Walk Throo Them, Like A Ghost.. I Bet I Did The Colision Import, Replace, Thing Wrong... Hmm Thanx For Train, And Last Post! Got A Gta 4 Train, But I Thought PPl Moved Around And Sat Down, That Are Supposed To Be Real Ped's? Colision Import Done Wrong, 99% Done In Actual Working Train.. ""Ill Edit My Post For Full Colision Directions, If Ive Done That Wrong, Or If Peds Actually Move.."" Ive Realized That The Collision.dff Youve Provided"Personally Packed", If For ExtractIng in The Main Zmodeler Menu Were It Says Streak.Dff In Order, Right? But The Best I Seem To Get Out Of This Is Ghost Peds in, "Streak.Dff" And Pasengers Sitting In The Middle of "Streakc.dff"... im Close, Lost And Over It, And Fully Satisfied For Capibility.. ((Could You Please Describe The Out Come Of This Mod, For Everyone Out There So We All Know What This Looks Like Finalized.. Like; Do The Pasengers Come Inside Streakc.Dff And Sit On Those Homemade Benches?... Can I Go From Pasenger Cart, To Pasenger Cart Through Walkways?... Are The Pasengers In Streak.Dff Real, Do They Stand And Go In And Out Train At Stops, Are They Solid Charecters?... GoodLookN, 1... [SiDeXnote]Gta's Blocking on this Kid, On The Only Link Anywhere, For The Best Train, Its Features Arnt Any Burnt Ideas, And Very Usefull This Kid Has Put In [Work], ((((For A Service, An Idea. New Brink Of Creativity, Branching In A better SA, Giving Us What We Always Wanted In The Begining, A Masterpiece?.)))) This Is A Contribution Is It Not, Its Here, but Why Am I Here Because, mmBlockIng? Why Do I Visit This Site? Globalally OGGANIZED IDEAS.. And Yes MasterMind, Everything You Do, Because Your Taking; Something Complex(A Service) [Cuz Of What You Know] , An Then Integrating It For The "Next Person", (The Service) ((((""Creating An Assimilated Map.. TO Branch New Logic For The Next Person, Becuase If The "Next Person" When Figuring Out What There Looking At(The Service You Did) Theyll Be Organized, Because Of Integration It Becomes A Map, For Them To Learn, Advance, "Then We Arnt Only Maintaining; The Next Gereration Is Increasing Knoledge To; Better Ideas, New Boundrys, New Goals... People I Want To Thank: For The Train(service Thats Here) And Everyone Else That Has Zmoddeler, Like Gta, And Garage, Thanx.. Good Lookin On Your End, Nice Organization.. ALl In All I Still Tell You To Download, This Train! Buy Zmodeler, Too.. BoMbeSt OutCome.

ComeFrom86
Posted on 28 Jan 2010, 1:09pm

Ohhhhhh, This One... http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=4037

AB0333
Posted on 08 Feb 2010, 10:16am

Group: BUSTED!

I gotta say: This mod rocks! Good work! :)

Be_with_me_274
Posted on 16 Feb 2010, 9:58am

OMG! Where to download the GTA3 Enterable train... for SA

omaar123
Posted on 18 Feb 2010, 8:53pm

[b]hii cristian, i just want to know how to replace the files streak.dff, streakc.ff and the colision.dff please help me, what should i do, may i use imgtool enough ? :wtf:

Agentorange17
Posted on 23 Feb 2010, 12:22am

Hey nice mod. I'm not paying $60 for the registered version of Zmodeler. Can you send the finished work to my e-mail maybe?

Agentorange17
Posted on 24 Feb 2010, 8:05am

If you feel like sending it, it is [email protected]

Pages: 1 2 3 4

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit