Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

waddle48
Posted on 25 Oct 2005, 9:42pm

Group: Modders

This is a mod I am making for GTA san andreas, it will involve a cable car, travelling back and forth from the top to the bottom of mount chiliad.

I have started working on this from scratch. The model is going to be based on the Vanoise Express, which links La Plange and Les Arcs in France, This means, that the Chiliad Express, will be a double decker!

I have completed all the models needed, and will require people who can texture, and some coders to help with the movement of the car.

Here is My Progress:
Station Model: 100%
Station Textures: 0%
Cable Car Model: 100%
Cable Car Textures: 0%
Cable Support Pylons Model: 100%
Cable Support Pylon Textures: 0%
Cable Car Movement: 0%

As you can see the models are complete, and I will be recruting anyone who is available.

donnierisk
Posted on 30 Oct 2005, 4:41pm

Group: Members

Nice, this mod seems pretty interesting, hope you finish it, i'd like to download something like this.
Sorry but i'm useless when it comes to modding and mapping or whatever, so I'll cheer you on but no helping out.

brixster
Posted on 26 Nov 2005, 7:03pm

simonmoza
Posted on 24 Dec 2005, 3:03am

Group: BUSTED!

can u plz post the snow bit so we can download it it sounds good,

Jonza
Posted on 11 Jan 2006, 3:42am

need help! i got the snow mod and downloaded it all, but now every time i try and load a game it freeses right about 95% into the load. any suggestions?

Jonza
Posted on 16 Jan 2006, 9:15pm

nvm it is fixed... my apologies.

kexxey1
Posted on 22 Jan 2006, 6:03pm

wHERE is tHE CABLE CAR??????

R1fl3m4n
Posted on 03 Feb 2006, 8:18pm

it needs some coding to make it MOVE:|do'h

xmen
Posted on 09 Feb 2006, 5:11am

i may help You Tell Me Wat Type Of Coding U need

Prince-Link
Posted on 10 Feb 2006, 11:53am

We already got it moving:)

R1fl3m4n
Posted on 14 Feb 2006, 2:07pm

hmm lol:) ok...

xmen
Posted on 14 Feb 2006, 2:41pm

Ok user posted image

calendron
Posted on 04 May 2006, 5:31pm

So...if we download it now do we not get the complete thing?

stan101
Posted on 25 May 2006, 5:11am

QUOTE (calendron @ 11:31, May 04 2006)

Yes, there is a part 3/3 make sure you download all of them i guess, and yes this is moving! (ex... ...3/3.) Get it now? And this is just the texures.. where is the train and map files?

Prince-Link
Posted on 30 May 2006, 10:27pm

no you won't get the complete thing only the textures. I hope we can release the full mod soon. I had to redo the coding (forgot to backup my files). The coding is almost finished

stan101
Posted on 01 Jun 2006, 1:14am

QUOTE (Prince-Link @ 16:27, Yesterday)

no you won't get the complete thing only the textures. I hope we can release the full mod soon. I had to redo the coding (forgot to backup my files). The coding is almost finished

Well, ok... and i hope you guys get done! I know its going to be a BIG hit(s). Wahtever the "s" is.... But the textures if very good.

[DRuG]NikT
Posted on 08 Jun 2006, 7:18am

Man, I've just read all 25 pages on gtaforums, and the discussion in here, and it is such a shame to see the cable car project disbanding... albeit with a seguay that just about made me fall off my chair laughing... I mean seriously, step back and look at the solution path here...

1. Chilliad climb is too long
2. Develop cable-car system to automate the climb
3. Project disbands/goes on long service leave
4. Suggested replacement of a CANNON to SHOOT people up there?!!?!

Personally I love both ideas - I've been wanting a car catapault since DRuG started.

If there is any help I can offer your team to either end, it would be great to see both project released at some stage.

DRuG have scripters, coders, modellers, GTA UV mappers/converters and servers that I am prepared to offer to the goal of this being finished.

If you're interested, your team is welcome to use our teamspeak server, and the skilled people on it - just drop in some time & I'll make sure the crew are worded up to help u guys...

teamspeak: drug.kicks-ass.net
web: drugcrew.com
email/msn: [email protected] or in Autralia 10am-6pm email [email protected]

joe45
Posted on 30 Jun 2006, 5:47am

i downloaded all them and added them an when my game is loading it crashes when it gets to the middle of the loading bar

pleaze help????

supermodtastic
Posted on 15 Jan 2007, 6:41pm

Hey,

I saw that you were talking about textures and I'm pretty good at making them. So I was just wondering if you would like me to help you create textures for your Chiliad Express Station. Please let me know if you need any help! To get a headstart, I'll make them, and put them under Maps, and then Textures. So all you have to do is download them. Sorry about the movment of tne Cable Car. Hope you can find someone who know how make it move! If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at [email protected] or you can just reply. (I'd really rather you reply!)

;)

UPDATE: Didn't want to wait for them to approve so I uploaded it to rapidshare. Just download it here (http://rapidshare.com/files/11867450/Textures_by_Supermodtastic.zip.html) to get the textures! I know you have textures already but I thought these would help!

deoshi
Posted on 08 Apr 2007, 6:20am

QUOTE (waddle48 @ 15:42, Oct 25 2005)
This is a mod I am making for GTA san andreas, it will involve a cable car, travelling back and forth from the top to the bottom of mount chiliad.

I have started working on this from scratch. The model is going to be based on the Vanoise Express, which links La Plange and Les Arcs in France, This means, that the Chiliad Express, will be a double decker!

I have completed all the models needed, and will require people who can texture, and some coders to help with the movement of the car.

Here is My Progress:
Station Model: 100%
Station Textures: 0%
Cable Car Model: 100%
Cable Car Textures: 0%
Cable Support Pylons Model: 100%
Cable Support Pylon Textures: 0%
Cable Car Movement: 0%

As you can see the models are complete, and I will be recruting anyone who is available.
ok i have a lil problem with snow like when u are far away from chilliad it looks normal but when u get close the snow appears this never happend last time i downloaded.

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit