Discussion

Glenstorm
Posted on 16 Oct 2009, 4:45pm

Group: Modders

Comment here or PM me if you have any bugs

kristjannuus
Posted on 18 Oct 2009, 2:39pm

too bad that this cleo doesnt work with REAL CARS mod V2! :furious: :devil: :sneaky: :die:

Glenstorm
Posted on 18 Oct 2009, 4:00pm

Can you be more specific? If you have modded your street racing cars (the ones in Wang Cars Showroom) to others with no associated body kits, I'm sorry this mod is not for you. This mod is designed to work with street racing cars with moddable components. If you want to, you can replace just your street racing cars with Spy3D's ones or any other which are tunable, using GGMM or IMGTool.

Deathless
Posted on 18 Oct 2009, 4:58pm

Group: Members

f*ck you ! sh*t Script ! Whole Game crash ... 0P

Function-X-
Posted on 18 Oct 2009, 6:55pm

Nice script, But can you do a version without the tunning parts so it works for everybody ? Also ignor the sh*tty comments.

Glenstorm
Posted on 20 Oct 2009, 6:09am

Nice script, But can you do a version without the tunning parts so it works for everybody ? Also ignor the sh*tty comments.
Uploaded v0.9 including a version with cars having no additional body parts or paintjobs :) Should be approved in a while. If you guys want to have any kind of improvements, please comment. I'm quite busy at the moment but I'll be free soon. So expect versions with additional functionalities (given in description) in time.

[RGN]ReneGade
Posted on 20 Oct 2009, 12:26pm

Nice, very nice mod 5/5 , cars even race the streets when playing on multiplayer :D , btw, there was a mod called, " IV features to sa 2 " which included several more features such as , cover, camera, etc. IT JUST VANISHED

Gta Fishhead
Posted on 21 Oct 2009, 5:15pm

Niccccce mod man, not currently, but looking at what you should do, if you manage all that, it should be awesome... :lol: and a question, will it work with standard cars, just asking... :cool: :cool:

Glenstorm
Posted on 22 Oct 2009, 2:19am

QUOTE (Gta Fishhead @ 17:15, Yesterday)
Niccccce mod man, not currently, but looking at what you should do, if you manage all that, it should be awesome... :lol: and a question, will it work with standard cars, just asking... :cool: :cool:
I'm working on it :) As per the suggestion of Function-X, all scripts released here-after will include a version with normal cars as well (Regular Version). Sorry about the delay in updating the mods. I'm preparing for my exams now, so I can't spend much time modding.. :(

Function-X-
Posted on 22 Oct 2009, 2:51am

Great, the new version works perfectly, nice job man. Maybe if you have time later you could add a small feature like NFS:UG2 freerun mini races, press a button while you are near a racing car to do a mini race to curtain point. Good luck with those exams !

Glenstorm
Posted on 22 Oct 2009, 6:19am

QUOTE (Function-X- @ 02:51, Today)
Great, the new version works perfectly, nice job man. Maybe if you have time later you could add a small feature like NFS:UG2 freerun mini races, press a button while you are near a racing car to do a mini race to curtain point. Good luck with those exams !
Thanks :) Someone suggested the same thing in the GTAForums topic. I'm planning to add that as part of the race-car traffic script in San Fierro. So yeah, keep an eye out!

gentelmens
Posted on 24 Oct 2009, 1:47pm

cant wait till it finish :inlove: :beerhat: kepp working... :inlove:

Glenstorm
Posted on 25 Oct 2009, 3:09am

Hi. For all of you out there who's waiting for the next release of the script, I'm sorry I won't be able to work on it until by the end of first week of November because of my exams :( So come around checking for it somewhere around that time. I'm telling this in advance so as not to create the impression that this mod is dead.

.:3S3SM1L3Y:.
Posted on 08 Nov 2009, 4:33am

maybe you can make one for lowriders in los santos?

Glenstorm
Posted on 11 Nov 2009, 1:40pm

I could. Probably after finishing this one to a satisfying level. But lowriders are already found in the game by the unity station and the only addon if any, which is required is to create modded lowriders in traffic. Probably I might get around to it later, but its not gonna be anytime soon.

gta99silverado
Posted on 04 Dec 2009, 4:26am

This Mod is pretty cool. lol dont let this mod die glen, its a really good mod :D :D :D a cookie! :cookie: :cookie:

Glenstorm
Posted on 10 Feb 2010, 12:46pm

I know this comment is quite late from my part. I lost interest in GTA San Andreas a while ago and no longer have the motivation to work on it. As this mod, is more or less modular, with multiple independent scripts, I would welcome anyone who can continue where I stopped. I don't know if I'll be coming back, probably. Thanks a lot for all your support.

_CheatBoy
Posted on 23 Nov 2010, 8:35am

So. you can see some driver are driving some races? and you can watch them or what? (sorry Im not good in english :))

indo_14
Posted on 28 Nov 2011, 6:51am

in NFS most wanted all cars only available at races and not night!! (sorry for my bad English) :bored: :bored: :bored:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit