Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Deathless
Posted on 08 Sep 2009, 2:43pm

Group: Members

This script is made by " 2Pac " http://gta-worldmods.t-n-network.de/phpkit/start/include.php?path=content/download.php&contentid=3857 Fuc* Stealer

mustang_glend
Posted on 08 Sep 2009, 4:47pm

Group: Modders

that mod was already created, i got it, you changed the turn on key to Z instead of Y

thekokss
Posted on 08 Sep 2009, 5:01pm

No, i don't steal any mods! If you don't like it or whattever, don't download it. But this is my own work. It's a bit older, but it's my work. Edit: I watched the link you added... I have to say: cool mod! but its a little different from mine. Anyway: thats not difficult to make a lights on/off-mod. i just added it for the people, which dont know how to make. Greets

mustang_glend
Posted on 08 Sep 2009, 11:43pm

ok ok sorry, if you dont think im a good person then just wish god send me to :devil:

thekokss
Posted on 09 Sep 2009, 8:51am

QUOTE (mustang_glend @ 23:43, Yesterday)
ok ok sorry, if you dont think im a good person then just wish god send me to :devil:
Erm... :/What do you want to say? I don't understand!

mustang_glend
Posted on 09 Sep 2009, 9:24pm

QUOTE (thekokss @ 08:51, Today)
:/wait, you were talking to deadless?, well, sorry, i got confused now

thekokss
Posted on 09 Sep 2009, 10:49pm

QUOTE (mustang_glend @ 21:24, Today)
me too, man! actually i was talking to both of you :D it doesnt matter. Fact: i didnt steal. now its up to you if you like it or not. :p Greets

mustang_glend
Posted on 10 Sep 2009, 2:21am

QUOTE (thekokss @ 22:49, Yesterday)
 QUOTE (mustang_glend @ 21:24, Today)
me too, man! actually i was talking to both of you :D it doesnt matter. Fact: i didnt steal. now its up to you if you like it or not. :p Greets
ok, this was a little like... :blink: , well, do you think you can change the key z with, maybe the key x?, because im using zetis advanced car control and if i press z, auto driver comes on!, :rol: , btw, dont worry, i wont think that you stole the mod, :monocle:. LOL, JUST LOOK HOW MANY QUOTES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nikil
Posted on 10 Sep 2009, 7:55am

too many cleos using the same keys.ya i agree with mustang_glend.but anyways good work

thekokss
Posted on 10 Sep 2009, 11:19pm

Added version with keys N and H. Hope this is better. greets

mustang_glend
Posted on 11 Sep 2009, 1:04am

QUOTE (thekokss @ 23:19, Yesterday)
Added version with keys N and H. Hope this is better. greets
Indeed is better, thanks dude! :D :D , you should try to make a script that control the engine, dont you think? :wtf:

mustang_glend
Posted on 11 Sep 2009, 2:28am

forgot to add something :D , in the old version, just to see how it is, i pressed Z, and nothing happened, then Y and for some reason, well, the lights came back on :blink:, you changed the keys right?, maybe is my GTA :sigh:

thekokss
Posted on 11 Sep 2009, 8:33am

thats your keyboard. On many keyboard z is y and on other y is z (i think its different in countries) greets

mustang_glend
Posted on 16 Sep 2009, 4:17am

well, sorry to disturb again, but i got bugged again XD, when im inside a car and press shift because i changed the horn button, the lights go on :lol: , and in the other version, as before Z is Y lol, so im just asking myself if you could change the keys to maybe N and M :D

thekokss
Posted on 17 Sep 2009, 8:41am

QUOTE (mustang_glend @ 04:17, Yesterday)
well, sorry to disturb again, but i got bugged again XD, when im inside a car and press shift because i changed the horn button, the lights go on :lol: , and in the other version, as before Z is Y lol, so im just asking myself if you could change the keys to maybe N and M :D
On my to-do list. :D

thekokss
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 11:02pm

QUOTE (thekokss @ 08:41, 17 Sep 2009)
Took some time, sry. Finally uploaded. I was busy (actually i still am) with other things... greets

mustang_glend
Posted on 24 Sep 2009, 12:51am

QUOTE (thekokss @ 23:02, 21 Sep 2009)
 QUOTE (thekokss @ 08:41, 17 Sep 2009)
Took some time, sry. Finally uploaded. I was busy (actually i still am) with other things... greets
it works dude!, no problem since the last time i placed on the CLEO folder, thanks for the change :lol:, btw, can you teach me on how to do this CLEO things?, im a noob on cleo scripts, i only know how to make cars or buildings mods :)

gtafanfreakx
Posted on 26 Sep 2009, 8:42pm

this working without CLEO :sui: :sui:

thekokss
Posted on 04 Oct 2009, 3:26pm

how does it work without cleo?

gtafanfreakx
Posted on 08 Nov 2009, 6:06pm

this work without Cleo :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: