Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

pinky
Posted on 09 Sep 2005, 2:25am

Group: Modders

Large VTOL Transport aircraft to replace the Hydra.
Capable of large loads and still as quick and as the machine it replaces.

KillerHurdz
Posted on 10 Sep 2005, 5:39am

Group: Members

Wow, awesome mod! I just wish it was possible to carry stuff without it all wobbling around everywhere. R* kinda messed that up... if you use the thing that carries cars around on the roads, when you have cars in the back and your driving, look at the wheeles... they are spinning too, the faster you go, the faster the car wheeles turn.

GTASan Andreas CJ Rules
Posted on 10 Sep 2005, 10:54am

Please could i use your SanAn Dropship mod, in my mod.

I already have pewrmission for the war ship mod that lets u drive the BIG millitary ship in that milltary base in SF. its great. im now looking for permission to use your mod and i have just pm'd sum1 to use there leviten car carier mod.

I would really appreciate it if i could use your mod.

Jonza
Posted on 05 Oct 2005, 2:29am

i love the idea of being able to transport vehicles from place to place in a dropship, but its so hard to get around here. ive only been able to make 2 complete flights with a vehicle inside(and even then they wobbled around and became damaged). also it sorta sucks when the aircraft suddendly explodes in mid-air because the cars shifted too much.

is there any way to lock the cars in one position while they are parked in the cargo bay?

haavard14
Posted on 12 Oct 2005, 10:50pm

how do I get in the plane when its vehicles in the plane?
i have tried several times, but cj goes into one of the cars/vehicles... i almost get pissed off.. can someone help me??

pinky
Posted on 14 Oct 2005, 1:41pm

Because of the way the game engine works CJ is always drawn to the cars first.
Either park them in between the centre and rear of the plane or if you are transporting an artic for example go outside. Once there walk round to the nose and face away from the machine, press the vehicle enter button and he will get in from the outside, this deosn't look pretty but will get you in the pilots seat when all other methods fail.

poemihai
Posted on 28 Nov 2005, 9:10pm

Hy there i do not know wath to do with the "Dropship (hydra replacement).ggm" file ':/' please help me! Thanks!!

wolfman666
Posted on 27 Dec 2005, 2:31am

I added the .dff file and .txd and my game freezes halfway of the loading bar, was replacing the problem? should I have deleted the original hydra .txd and .dff and added the dropship one? and whats the .ggm file for?

pinky
Posted on 21 Jan 2006, 12:27pm

If you go to the tools section you will find GGMM tool, this is what the GGMM file is for. It is esentially a quicker way of inserting a vehicle or weapon mod as it loads the txd, dff and handling in one go.

Why yours keeps freezing, sound like like you installed it incorrectly. I suggest downloading the GGMM tool as you can also do manual installations using it and should help prevent lock ups.
Give it a try.

Abhichoke
Posted on 24 Apr 2006, 5:10am

The dropship stucked in its hangar in Verdant Meadows. What should I do with it if I don't want to get into bases?
I tried typing in "JUMPJET" but the wheel sunk into the ground.

sronsr
Posted on 11 Feb 2007, 5:07pm

can somebody tell me pls why im edditing cars/planes as is wrote in the readme but only the handling is changed and not the look of the car/plane??

i get pissed off by trying to edit cars and planes look but i cant make it!!!

do i need any program?
do i need to make the look by myself?
what should i do with the dff and txd?

thanks for answering and sorry for my bad english

mlmbug
Posted on 14 Apr 2007, 7:24pm

this is a great mod and all, but do you think you could make a smaller version that fits into the airfield hanger?, now that would be awsome!:breadfish::)

boboudrescu
Posted on 19 Apr 2007, 2:35pm

great mod i love it but can i rename it and replace other planes with it like the at400 or andromada ?

daniel123
Posted on 14 Jul 2007, 1:07pm

how to install it. when i install the mod, with a program named "mod-installer" gta not working before i have uninstall it and install it again:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Haxxer
Posted on 17 Jul 2007, 12:43am

This is a great mod and all. A couple of things that should be changed though:

-The colour is cool, but a darker green would be better.

-Some kind of lock-method for the vehicles, or something else to hold the vehicles in place.

-The tailwing(The ones with the engines in the back) needs to be smaller and moved a bit down, they dissapear in some angles.

-The landing gears should be bigger if possible, landing is quite hard. If you land to hard with it your gona fall through the ground and explode.

//Hax

tepholman
Posted on 25 Sep 2007, 5:45pm

Looks good, works great. Is wish the cargo bay doors were solid when closed though. It's probably because, since they count as landing gear, the game automatically makes all landing gear non-solid when closed so to avoid the problem of the vehicle colliding with itself. Also, this is the only car carrier i've seen that lets you enter from the cargo bay ^_^ .

kingdark129
Posted on 17 Jun 2008, 4:46pm

wtf if i installed the mod and i start it the game freeze
wtf i unistalled it

ninjastar86
Posted on 29 Jan 2009, 1:12am

how do you get the mod once you download it? I am new at this. And how did you mod that?

gta09mutt
Posted on 08 Oct 2009, 10:11am

tht look awsome cant wait till i get gta fixed :santa: :alien: :p

mucholite1
Posted on 07 Dec 2009, 10:34am

Download SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer) Search it in google then if you have windows xp go to the directory where you downloaded the drop ship then right click it. You will see install with SAMI then from there everything should be simple.

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit