Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 28 May 2012, 4:36pm

Group: Modders

there is nothing to do in order to fix the parachute death the game is coded heavily so you will die everytime when you parachute the explosion death is wierd im gonna look into that

Destructionblz1
Posted on 15 Jun 2012, 3:50am

Group: Members

is there any way we get only the sword moves?

Destructionblz1
Posted on 15 Jun 2012, 3:52am

oh wrong page, ignore my last msg =S

K1200LT
Posted on 09 Jul 2012, 12:44am

There are still some bugs with the mod. - Still dying by drown. - Still falling from bikes (at least the police bike) - And, when I enter a mission like "Vigilante", the game crashes. If I find any other bug, I'll report. Thanks. Obs.: Sorry if I wrote something wrong, is that I'm not american.

PsyKoUnicornRider420
Posted on 06 Mar 2013, 6:47am

God mode is only working in car , if im on foot i always need to press tab+g to have health

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 01 Sep 2013, 9:39pm

QUOTE (PsyKoUnicornRider420 @ 06:47, 06 Mar 2013)
God mode is only working in car , if im on foot i always need to press tab+g to have health
I'm very sorry for the long time it took me to reply. I tested the mod, and fixed the Drown bug, but when I tried to fall from a bike (any and the police bike) I couldn't fall when the mod was on, and I also tested starting vigilante mission and there was no crash.

G_QAB
Posted on 05 Jun 2014, 12:09am

thanks a lot matanyehoshua1, helped me best with the street races, i'd start a race, switch car GOD MODE on, then use Blow Up All Cars cleo script and yay i'm leading the race, then i'd simply go through all checkpoints without any pressure and win the race. It was more than what i was looking for, great job

C0ton
Posted on 25 Jul 2014, 2:53pm

Just a tip : Don't use on a special vehicle like a full imune car because the special abillity of the car will be removed so be careful

CarlmmyJohncetti
Posted on 09 Sep 2014, 4:33am

Wonderful little mod, does what it says. I personally haven't experienced any game crashing bugs with this that I am aware of. The only thing I notice is that in the version I've used, even with Player God Mode set to On, you eventually CAN be killed by law enforcement. It seems like the helicopter's guns in particular really wear down your health after awhile until your armor actually depletes and you're effectively "mortal" again, allowing you to be killed. Not sure why that happens but it does take a long time before it happens anyways so it's not that big of a deal. You can just Tab+G again to get more health. Nice job.

Pages: 1 2 3

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit