Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

Dhatz
Posted on 27 May 2009, 3:39pm

Group: Modders

that looks awesome, how did you do it? This could be the sort of mod i am looking for. and please tell if you increased the spread in weaponinfo. That would mean peds wouldn't hit a thing with the weapons because Niko's aim is artificially improved(if you are using mouse)

shaden7
Posted on 27 May 2009, 3:42pm

Actually i did change the accuracy in the weaponinfo, but i am still hit by the cops. But i know some people don't like it that way, which is why i made the weapons modification optionally. the mod is really no crosshair at first!

shaden7
Posted on 27 May 2009, 3:56pm

btw. i suggest using one additional mod to improve the realism: "ragdoll by pain" (made by hippiecommunist) enables ragdoll for some time when hit. this and the fact that every hit drains your health quite a lot if you use the mod above compensate the fact that the cops shoot "really lousy" relatively good. after all, would you hit instantly if you'd get into an real street fight :D

HippieCommunist
Posted on 27 May 2009, 8:33pm

nice idea...

Sonik-hedgehog
Posted on 30 May 2009, 9:49pm

:O Thank you very much! This should be changed for realism!

MattyDienhoff
Posted on 30 Jun 2009, 5:08pm

Frankly, I don't see the point in removing the crosshair when using the gun's sights instead isn't even an option.

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit