Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Cole.cz
Posted on 02 Apr 2009, 2:12pm

Group: Members

Um, weird question I guess.. but where's the download?

MattyDienhoff
Posted on 02 Apr 2009, 2:44pm

Group: Modders

It's uploaded, but it will only appear once it's been approved by the staff.

Cole.cz
Posted on 02 Apr 2009, 4:55pm

Ah, never really noticed that (guess I don't download that much mods), thanks for the info :blush:

redlightning596
Posted on 30 Apr 2009, 12:41am

Well, I don't actually have GTA IV yet :p, but i have downloaded the original WeaponInfo.xml. About your Rate of Fire problem, i found under the assets section there is a fire rate and a blind fire rate. Here is the AK-47's example(without carrots): rates firerate="1.2" blindfirerate="1.2" My theory is that if you increase it, you will have a faster rate of fire. Hope this helps! :r*: EDIT: I see your problem. When i downloaded your WeaponInfo.xml, you don't have the rate of fire section. Underneath the AK-47's anim group= line add the line above (in carrots of course).

MattyDienhoff
Posted on 30 Apr 2009, 9:19am

Group: Modders

Thanks man, that's exactly what I needed! :) These are the values I'm testing now, firerate and blindfirerate, respectively: Desert Eagle: 0.7, 0.9 MP10: 1.3, 1.8 (this is still a bit out of sync, working on it) AK-47: 1.35, 1.35 (this works really nicely in-game) M4A1: 1.5, 1.5 (as does this) Of note: a weapon's rate of fire in AI use is determined by a different value entirely, timebetweenshots. I'll have to do quite a bit of testing to get the AI fire rates in line with the new player fire rates. EDIT: Maybe it's a temporary thing, but the BBCode seems to be all screwed up at the moment. Good luck reading this wall of text, it's a mess!

redlightning596
Posted on 01 May 2009, 12:09am

Good Luck, it would be so much easier for you if the timebetweenshots was a multiplier too. Instead, as you can see, it is just one big number. I would think that number is in milliseconds, like almost all of the values are... :monocle:

Creeding
Posted on 31 Mar 2010, 5:44pm

This mod is incomparable to any other weapon overhaul mod on the site! Its just perfect! Everything seems touch upon, but not so much that it becomes ruined. I would recommend this to anyone looking for some extra immersion. :breadfish: :breadfish: :breadfish: 3x Fishbread to you, fine sir!

EDGE96
Posted on 11 Apr 2010, 4:40pm

This is amazing :colgate: I so badly want a gore mod. Think you could make one? If you need any info on what I think it should be like, just ask me for via messaging on here.

francisisgay
Posted on 28 May 2014, 8:23pm

When is elfc going be released?

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit