Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

pman
Posted on 16 Apr 2009, 4:17pm

Group: Members

euh... ? long reading so i skipped a little (everything) so i got then cruise control with c and i can stop it with x ok.. and i'l test it..

pman
Posted on 16 Apr 2009, 4:21pm

euh that let gtasetspeed thing run may that start B4 GTASA?

pman
Posted on 16 Apr 2009, 4:54pm

okay it doesnt works... 1/5

GeekOfEvil
Posted on 26 Jun 2009, 1:00pm

Group: Modders

GeekOfEvil
Posted on 26 Jun 2009, 1:08pm

Group: Modders

Great Idea, if it would actually work ... :-( Please check your programs, i found several errors in the debug mode. Could you please help me: - I put the file in my CLEO-Folder. - Yes, i HAVE the latest CLEO3-Version. - In my San Andreas-Folder are the following files (except game files): 1.) GTASACRUISECONTROLPIPE 2.) gtaSetSpeed.config 3.) gtaSetSpeed.exe 4.) readme.cruisecontrol.021.txt Problem is: The Mod IS writing into the GTASACRUISECONTROLPIPE, but it doesn' t affect the game, I can not turn on the cruise control. And what exactly is the program "gtaSetSpeed.exe" for? I tried running SA (and the mod) with and without the programm, but both ways didn't work. Problem: It says "Cruise on XX", but there is no effect. If I take my finger of the [W]-Key, the car stops and the camera goes up and up. In my CLEO-Folder there is the file "cruisecontrol.0.2.1.cs" and in the CLEO_TEXT-Folder there is the file cruisecontrol.0.2.1.fxt. What is my mistake? :wtf: Please help me! :furious:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit