nav_l nav_r
Discussion

adrian51601
Posted on 01 Jan 2009, 1:10pm

Group: BUSTED!

policarpus
Posted on 08 Jan 2009, 4:33pm

Group: Members

The trainer contains a lot of options, and easy to use. I like it! I'm waiting for the next version... :D

Toca
Posted on 09 Jan 2009, 10:51pm

awesome, just a tim 4 all downloaders: turn off the cheats before playing multiplayer ;) sry 4 my bad english

JimJim
Posted on 17 Jan 2009, 8:13pm

I'm an official beta-tester, mostly for firewalls and antivirus apps in the past. I've been using the Native Trainer for GTA4 from pre-alpha for the past week on Vista Home Premium. Yes, the Trainer is for offline/single player only. The extra hotkeys assignments do not work too well for special abilities. Sometimes they work, and sometimes not. I will make an effort to itemize them in the next couple days. I've found the preset menu with the radio buttons (accessed via ALT+TAB) works very well along with ALT+F1 for Invincible Mode. To test it I have jumped out of helicopters, slammed into brick walls at 200+ kph, and spent a joyous 2 hours destroying police and swat teams. No problem. :cool: If you enter 9999 for ammo, it becomes infinite. This is the BEST Trainer anywhere for GTA 4 right now!

Adrian Winata
Posted on 18 Jan 2009, 10:47pm

Group: BUSTED!

See this virus report: http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/3e96f971a963c94acf49f84f0fadfbfb

Althir1979
Posted on 19 Jan 2009, 12:31am

The coolest trainer I ever seen for GTA - great job ! :colgate: Everything i need is included in this trainer .... except one thing: i want some kind of autopilot - I donít want to drive by myself all the time. It would be nice if there is a function that let Nico drive automatically to the waypoint I set ... like a Taxi ... only that Nico is driving. Could you please build in such a future? That would be nice ! :inlove:

Gorribal
Posted on 19 Jan 2009, 1:57am

BE CAREFUL! Your GTA IV will get crashes when you're using this trainer and can't be closed! Some antivirus treat this file as suspicious file!

handyomega
Posted on 21 Jan 2009, 8:40am

QUOTE (Gorribal @ 01:57, 19 Jan 2009, 1:57am)
BE CAREFUL! Your GTA IV will get crashes when you're using this trainer and can't be closed! Some antivirus treat this file as suspicious file!
sh*t! my gta iv got lag with this fuc*ing tool! :sui:

JimJim
Posted on 24 Jan 2009, 8:52am

Please be aware that this application is in TESTING MODE. Expect some problems using it. Be prepared to record and report any problems you encounter. The basic testing phases of any app are Alpha, Beta, and Gold. It's important to turn off/subdue your antivirus applications while playing GTAIV with any trainer. If you're getting crashes, it's likely from interference from another program that you have running at the same time. Right-click the icons for any extra programs you don't need in the System tray, and select the appropriate action. You can close the game easily by doing ALT+TAB and closing the Trainer (click the X on upper-right of the Trainer box). This will close out the game too. I have detected some noticeable lag after using the trainer for several hours. The thing to do is to save your progress, and reload the game. In extreme instances you may need to reboot the machine. The lag may depend on your RAM and graphics processor. I have 8 GB RAM (dual-core) and a 1 GB quad-core video processor. It can handle just about anything. I have reloaded the newer beta and am continuing testing. Nice features. Would love a teleport, especially when I have to crash a helicopter to get somewhere. :sigh:

mangga
Posted on 24 Jan 2009, 10:17pm

Holy sh*t! This trainer can't be used on Grand Theft Auto IV version 1.0.2.0!

Gorribal
Posted on 24 Jan 2009, 10:18pm

QUOTE (mangga @ 22:17, Today)
Holy sh*t! This trainer can't be used on Grand Theft Auto IV version 1.0.2.0!

snakepower
Posted on 25 Jan 2009, 9:24am

Plz make one for new patch 1.0.2.0 i'll give you a :cookie: if you do :)

JimJim
Posted on 25 Jan 2009, 11:30am

There's nothing suspicious about this trainer. It contains NO malware. I check everything pretty thoroughly before I use it. A lot of antivirus apps are using heuristics to detect POSSIBLE malware files. Heuristics are an exceedingly inaccurate method of detection. Your detections are (most likely) false positives. As for crashes, I'd ask if you are using ATI Radeon? ATI uses Windows files to do its thing. When it crashes, it often takes the whole platform with it. Nvidia, on the other hand, does not use any Windows files. When it crashes, it does so only to the desktop. I'm using Nvidia 9700. The game has crashed only on three distinct occasions for me while using this trainer. I'm testing the causes of the latest crash now. The game crashed when I had it on Never Wanted, and a patrol officer was shot. The game then attempted to make me Wanted. Whoops! If you hook-up with the online multiplayer site, you will automatically download and install the latest patches for the game. I hate game patches since most often these eliminate trainers and cheat codes. Except for the first patch, which was needed to run this trainer, I have avoided the latest ones by not attempting to also play multiplayer. Do NOT attempt to use the trainer in multiplayer. If detected (likely) you can be banned from their site. So far, I'd say that this is a versatile and stable trainer for use with GTAIV. I like the inclusion of the more comprehensive menus in the F-keys. Very useful in-game. 3-Thumbs Up!

JimJim
Posted on 25 Jan 2009, 3:57pm

Encountered a bug when completing a Most Wanted or Current Crimes mission in Alderney. The weather would start changing in a rotational manner every few seconds immediately after completing the mission. ALT+TAB and re-setting it with the Trainer Menu fixed it, but it happens again after doing another mission. Have also noted some random shader effects where parts of the roadway would reset while driving after these missions. The cheats that were on at the time of the bug were: Super Stamina, Forced Invincible, Tank Mode, Never Wanted, with the Time set to sync with normal time. I'll try playing around with the time settings or turning them off to see if that makes a difference. Btw, have already completed the main missions in the game. Now doing all the side missions using the trainer. I will restart the game in future, and try playing the main missions with it. :p

JimJim
Posted on 25 Jan 2009, 10:54pm

More to report, and my last one for today. Okay, I tried turning the Time Control on and off, and it definitely is causing the weather effects I mentioned before. With regard to the crash that occurred when I shot that cop on patrol while I was on Never Wanted (while shooting pigeons), I've been testing it out in different situations. The Never Wanted does not appear to work when you are on a mission. It works great between missions. For example: I was driving Brucie to a Strip Club when we hit a cop car which the game had swerve in front of us. The Cop Wanted thing came on and the program crashed to desktop. I reloaded, and after finishing up with Brucie, I drove around shooting Patrol Cops dead and not even a twitch. You know it would be nice to have a sober/undrunk button too. LOL Guess I should include my system specs: Toshiba Qosmio (laptop), 8 GB RAM Dual Core Centrino at 2.0 Ghz, 1 GB Quad Core HD Video, 320 GB HDD, DVD R/W, Nvidia 9700 and Vista Home Premium.

Buick455
Posted on 27 Jan 2009, 6:01pm

Group: Modders

any1 know if this is being updated for the latest patch?

JimJim
Posted on 01 Feb 2009, 12:56pm

I've sent an e-mail to dualcore about that. Hope he gets it fixed soon. Remember to not allow your GTAIV to share any network connections (do not use the Social Club and check your firewall settings) so you won't download new patches that will wipe out your trainer.

svtuner
Posted on 14 Feb 2009, 12:43pm

is this beiing updated?

Starcat5
Posted on 02 Mar 2009, 12:11pm

A 1.0.2 friendly version has been released in the listed gtaforums thread. Pick it up and go :rampage: in the streets! :sly:

Killatomate
Posted on 30 Mar 2009, 12:04pm

Group: Modders

The speedmeter is great! Any chance you make a version that works with patch 1.030 ?

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit