Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Mciaster
Posted on 10 Oct 2008, 1:03am

Group: Modders

80's Skin Pack - more pastel colours! More info in Readme. Also Pastel Pink Soiree - check in archive. Please rate and comment, and remember - it's mine first mod.

Mciaster
Posted on 11 Oct 2008, 1:06pm

Please comment! I know, they are just recolors of:r*:default skin, but it's my first "mod". So, say what you think 'bout it. If you think "IT S****", write why you don't like it. If you think it's great, write it too. And rate! Or :die::dozing:
EDIT: 32 Downloads? Wow, I thinked they are worst in the universe. Lol. And PLEASE comment! I really want know, what you are thinkin' 'bout it. And screens should appear, now waiting for approval:rah::sui:
EDIT 2: Something with image posting is wrong, there won't be any screens :rah::rah::rah::sui:Sorry:blush:

Lennonlegend
Posted on 04 Jan 2009, 10:45am

QUOTE (Mciaster @ 12:06, 11 Oct 2008, 12:06pm)
Please comment! I know, they are just recolors of :r*: default skin, but it's my first "mod". So, say what you think 'bout it. If you think "IT S****", write why you don't like it. If you think it's great, write it too. And rate! Or :die: :dozing: EDIT: 32 Downloads? Wow, I thinked they are worst in the universe. Lol. And PLEASE comment! I really want know, what you are thinkin' 'bout it. And screens should appear, now waiting for approval :rah: :sui: EDIT 2: Something with image posting is wrong, there won't be any screens :rah: :rah: :rah: :sui: Sorry :blush:
Why don't you put this in the news box? That wat it's always visable. :)

Behemotx
Posted on 01 May 2009, 9:17pm

Group: Members

this skins are good :colgate:

3ViceAndreas
Posted on 30 Dec 2009, 5:55am

Miami Vice :D

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit