Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Rapier
Posted on 03 Jul 2008, 11:09am

Group: Modders

FEATURES
Pure Energy Mod is a reference to PMM 2 and brings eight special powers to be used in different situations.
When you start the game, you will have no powers yet, however, to use the powers you must activate it. When active, you'll see smoke on the CJ's head. Once active, you can't deactive it, unless you're arrested or killed.

SPECIAL FEATURE
* KEY LIST FUNCTIONS: Open "COMMANDS.TXT" to see the commands list.

See also the discussion topic http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=360440.

Enjoy!

edgar_macias
Posted on 18 Sep 2008, 2:19am

Can you please tell me what powers you can get? Thanx,good work!:D

Rapier
Posted on 19 Sep 2008, 3:50am

Commands list (on foot):
ACTION (Hold down the button) = Active the Pure Energy.
ACTION + FIRE = Fireball.
ACTION + TARGET/AIM WEAPON = Super Fireball.
ACTION + CONVERSATION (YES) = Telecinese.
ACTION + CONVERSATION (NO) = Energy Ball.
ACTION + GROUP CONTROL (FORWARD) = Armaggedon. You can set a target in map.
ACTION + GROUP CONTROL (BACKWARD) = Eruption.
ACTION + NEXT WEAPON/TARGET = Triple Fireball.
ACTION + PREVIOUS WEAPON/TARGET (Hold down the button) = Vulcan.

lavasafire
Posted on 30 Mar 2009, 11:55am

Group: Members

i need some help, the mod works fine when i run the game but i cant seem to use the commands even though i pressed the correct buttons.

Rapier
Posted on 19 Apr 2009, 9:06pm

Did not you forgot to activate the mod first?

lqw
Posted on 29 Apr 2009, 11:04pm

one word AWESOME and btw you forgot to tell that you can use armageddon once in a while here you cookie :cookie:

kamenriderkyo
Posted on 04 Oct 2009, 2:08am

ummm can i change the mod controls? or not?

t4akawolf
Posted on 28 Mar 2010, 8:37am

Hey I can't figure out the Vulcan thing. When I press "ACTION BUTTON + MsWheel Up" nothing happens. CJ holds his head (which is shown in slo-mo sometimes) and the fire on his head glows brighter then it stops. What exactly is the purpose of this power? Or am I missing something here?

t4akawolf
Posted on 28 Mar 2010, 8:39am

Hey I can't figure out the Vulcan thing. When I press "ACTION BUTTON + MsWheel Up" nothing happens. CJ holds his head (which is shown in slo-mo sometimes) and the fire on his head glows brighter then it stops. What exactly is the purpose of this power? Or am I missing something here?

Rapier
Posted on 24 Apr 2010, 1:26am

You need to PRESS and HOLD the buttons to CJ perform this action.

Charizard0992
Posted on 19 Jun 2010, 11:16am

Hey, why can I only use the Armegeddon once? Please tell me if you can use it again! :r*: :r*: :r*:

Rapier
Posted on 23 Jun 2010, 3:39am

Well, that's not supposed to happen... :/

MyCleo3SayNo4
Posted on 17 Oct 2012, 2:19pm

what activia ?when i type "TAB+G" for Armaggedon my Game is Freeze or Crash, correctly please :dozing: AZIONE (tenere premuto) = Active the Pure Energy. AZIONE + FUOCO = Palla di fuoco. AZIONE + MIRA = Super palla di fuoco. AZIONE + CONVERSAZIONE (SI) = Telecinesi. AZIONE + CONVERSAZIONE (NO) = Palla di energia. AZIONE + GROUP CONTROL (FORWARD) = Armaggedon. Puoi settare un segnalino nella mappa. AZIONE + GROUP CONTROL (BACKWARD) = Eruzione. AZIONE + ARMA SUCCESSIVA = Tripla palla di fuoco. AZIONE + ARMA PRECEDENTE (tenere premuto) = Vulcan. LIST OF SPECIAL POWERS TO CJ. On Foot: ACTION (Hold down the button) = Active the Pure Energy. ACTION + FIRE = Fireball. ACTION + TARGET/AIM WEAPON = Super Fireball. ACTION + CONVERSATION (YES) = Telecinese. ACTION + CONVERSATION (NO) = Energy Ball. ACTION + GROUP CONTROL (FORWARD) = Armaggedon. You can set a target in map. ACTION + GROUP CONTROL (BACKWARD) = Eruption. ACTION + NEXT WEAPON/TARGET = Triple Fireball. ACTION + PREVIOUS WEAPON/TARGET (Hold down the button) = Vulcan. Tip: Any doubt look in the settings keys in the game options menu.

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit