Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

cybercrash
Posted on 27 May 2008, 11:14pm

Group: Modders

This add-on stunt zone hardly interfere roads, walkway etc.. installing only change the view. Ascend up through a road heading up with 1 sparrow loop- easy to ascend as most car can climb up the slope.Find a fast car like default cheetah and upgrade it with nitro, then climb up and you may hang around the land there, then descend at amazing speed "terminal velocity" lol =P through the slide , lift off and glide through the city at a super high jump! You will gain amazing stunt results! I made the slide like a tunnel at the start so your car won't flip off , drop off, etc.. .So don't find cars that is too tall or it might not go through. Cars like cheetah should work. Car in screen shot/recommended car for the map (Ferrari FXX): http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/?p=file&id=1589

lavasafire
Posted on 28 Mar 2009, 6:47am

Group: Members

I can't find the map at the location you pointed out.

lavasafire
Posted on 31 Mar 2009, 9:56am

Your map works fine but there are some bugs which you should fix: I cant get out of my safe houses and appear in ammunation instead whenever i exited from the door/entered the wardrobe. I had to kill CJ and make him respawn at the hospital or start a new game to get out.

cybercrash
Posted on 14 May 2009, 3:26pm

u can try uninstalling if the problems persist. I'll fix the error if possible.

lollertjes
Posted on 28 May 2009, 7:12pm

this mod f*cked my game up i cant save cant do the misison that you have to enter houses dude how the f*ck am i going to fix this

jarvo bev tiger
Posted on 09 Jun 2009, 8:36pm

My game works fine but i have one big issue... the jump has a tunnel at the start and i cant fit anything down the gap! i have tried bikes cars anything but none fit is there anything you can do ? cheers

cybercrash
Posted on 08 Jul 2009, 9:31am

u can try the car here http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/?p=file&id=1589 it fits perfectly. Though, i believe the vehicle cheetah would work.

nick498
Posted on 16 Jan 2010, 7:42am

HOw do i uninstall it ?

Masterofnocrack
Posted on 22 Oct 2010, 2:35pm

the markers spawn me to the wrong places and the last jump ramp isn't straight.

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit