Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

/Pavel/
Posted on 27 Jul 2005, 2:21pm

Group: Modders

This mod will give CJ his own personal car and heli driver. You can call the car driver near Cj's house. You have to choose a car to drive in. There are eleven cars and one bike for you to choose. The driver is gonna take you for a ride from Los Santos, through Angel Pine, to San Fierro, Las Venturas and finaly back to Cj's House. All islands are unlocked, police wont chase you for no reason, the shops, gyms,ect. are also enabled from the begining. During the ride you can order driver to stop the car, so that you can get out, and later come back and continue the ride. Also during the ride you can do a drive-by.

You can call the Heli driver anywhere at any time. Copper will fly to you and land near you. Two guards are standing from goth sides of chopper, and will protect you from police and hostile gangs. You can order them to follow you like with regular family members. After you get in the chopper you have to choose the destination. There are 30 locations, 10 on each island. The destination can changed at any time during the flight. You can also can utilize any gun from a sideplatform.

Some small changes have also been done around CJ's house.

Please read ReadMe before doing anything, to get datail information how the mod works.

Ryu2
Posted on 27 Jul 2005, 10:20pm

thats really thight could the driver drive you while driveing could you do drive bys

JGEM
Posted on 29 Jul 2005, 8:52pm

Group: BUSTED!

OK OK, let me start by saying WELL F**KING done DUDE !!!!

THIS MOD IS AWESOME !!!!!!

the little touches are amazing, the cars in grove street, the pads on the side of the helicopter, the guy who parks his turismo (or aston martin in mine :P) - kill him and hes got 30K for you - cool not too much but enough to buy one property - sweet !!!

The driver is cool, the ability to get out of the window !!! - soooo cool

The helicopter driver is even better - you can hire two guards who have M4s

The only down point - the driver mod isnt at CJs garage or at one of your houses in Las Venturas

The readme is also one of the best ive seen - really well constructed and written

Let me finish by saying this author has mad a FANTASTIC mod and i would heartly recommend it to anyone !!!

i look forward to future release

AMAZING !!!!!!!

Nielsuno
Posted on 03 Aug 2005, 12:21pm

Hi

I like the mod!!!! I realy like it!!! The car driver are driving in one of my favorite cars Mercedes!!!(I Have Sat the Mercedes in in my game) And that way the car driver had escape from police!!! Its was vary nice!!! The car driver are better end me to drive from police!!!

But I wud like if you cut make the car like the heli!!!
so i just need to call the car driver and he will come not only in sj's house place. And wen you drive in the drivers car so there are some FBI cars behint the driver car??? it could be nice!!!!

And wen i have cald the heli!! it would be nice if you could make some hunters ho are flying back for the driver heli and ahead for the driver heli!!! like cj is a vary big vip person!!! Like some president!!! its sad there no black hawks in the game!!! Or mabye yes, Raindance!!!

I hope you ondastand me!!! but I olso hope you can make the driver mod betta mabye with my ideas????!

try the Lamborghini Murcielago!!! its nice!!!

helenchan
Posted on 13 Aug 2005, 5:12pm

Group: Members

I would like to ask about my problem in using this mod.

I like this mod very much, it's great! But, I have some problem in this mod.....
After I use the mod, I cannot receive phone call anymore in the game. Some missions need to receive call to open it, I cannot receive the call, so I .........

I haven't seen any people talk abot this, so I think it's not the mod cause but I make something's wrong. Can someone help me about what can I do? I really like this mod very much. I hope I can use this mod to finish game~~~~~~~~

original gangster
Posted on 17 Aug 2005, 5:05pm

not much to do with this mod but how do i put mods onto my ps2?

mods4ever
Posted on 29 Aug 2005, 3:41pm

QUOTE (original gangster @ 11:05, Aug 17 2005)
not much to do with this mod but how do i put mods onto my ps2?

I want to ask the same thing too,there are mods here that are sooo cool,but most of them are for the PC and the ones that are for the PS2,are still being worked on.So guys,help me here.

mods4ever
Posted on 29 Aug 2005, 3:43pm

Is this mod for the PC and PS2???

mods4ever
Posted on 29 Aug 2005, 10:46pm

anyone gonna respond?

djjkxbox360
Posted on 05 Sep 2005, 3:01pm

Why do u need the handling.cfg ?

/Pavel/
Posted on 13 Sep 2005, 6:32pm

Handling.cfg is needed because without it cars used for car driver will flip easily.

Mouzerball1000
Posted on 23 Sep 2005, 10:52pm

I love this mod, but I cannot get the heli to spawn. I hold TAB (no, i have not changed the config) and press Y and hold it, but when I let go, nothing happens. What's wrong?

nelik8
Posted on 13 Oct 2005, 4:11pm

great mod dude but how come i cant call the car driver from anywhere like the heli driver?

namnet
Posted on 16 Nov 2005, 5:18pm

Hi, this mod is very cool, but why isnt v1,22 released?

Ruggbjerk
Posted on 17 Nov 2005, 6:58pm

I liked the 1.1 version. ONE tiny thing though, the "Bond phone"... (calling with a shovel, hmm or "Did I do thaat?";)

Ruggbjerk
Posted on 18 Nov 2005, 3:10pm

As far as I can tell the 1.22 version is 0Kb and it claims to be corrupt when I try to unpack it.

Pavel, are there any problems or is it just me?

Dezan Asauku
Posted on 23 Nov 2005, 8:36pm

I think the author beefed somewhere, and forgot to upload it... either that or the site, anyone who could help and fix this would be nice =)

Contact the Author or Webmaster... if you can.

Dezan Asauku
Posted on 23 Nov 2005, 8:47pm

In the mean time heres the download link for 1.22!!!

Download
url=http://www3.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=591

Enjoy!!!:D

rubenl
Posted on 30 Nov 2005, 12:56pm

is there anyone who has a 100% save game whit the car driver mod installed? i just don't want to do it all over again:( (maybe later but not now)

rubenl
Posted on 30 Nov 2005, 1:30pm

or a save game of all the missions? can you help me?

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit