Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Doomed_Space_Marine
Posted on 23 Jan 2009, 5:46pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (joe1joe2joe5 @ 22:44, 02 Jan 2009, 10:44pm)
why not make it like sa mp? press g to enter the car and when in it, press h to do a drive by?
MTA > SA-MP :p

ARoll223223
Posted on 20 May 2009, 3:51am

i think the mod is broke... when i enter a car, the driver starts driving in high sppeed and when i was in drive-by mode, the gang members dragged me out of the car :angry:

gta99silverado
Posted on 01 Jun 2009, 5:18am

Group: Members

hey can you pls make a cleo mod that when his driving he can do drive by :) :) :) it would be so cool like in gta 4

baobobafet
Posted on 09 Aug 2009, 12:47am

Virtual Hitchhiking in GTA SA by baobobafet Fix for PASSENGER MOD BY DEVAN AKA DOOMED_SPACE_MARINE Far to much fun of a cleo mod to let a few probs bring it down - I thought a bit of tinkering was in order. Use Sammybuilder - change the lines: :NONAME_1230 if and Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR) 803A: not $PLAYER_ACTOR $CARNEARCJDRV // (int) else_jump @NONAME_1283 Car.SetToPsychoDriver($CARNEARCJ) Car.SetDriverBehaviour($CARNEARCJ, FollowRoad) 00AE: set_car $CARNEARCJ traffic_behaviour_to 2 Car.SetMaxSpeed($CARNEARCJ, 50.0) to: :NONAME_1230 if and Actor.Driving($PLAYER_ACTOR) 803A: not $PLAYER_ACTOR $CARNEARCJDRV // (int) else_jump @NONAME_1315 Car.SetToNormalDriver($CARNEARCJ) Car.SetDriverBehaviour($CARNEARCJ, FollowRoad) 00AE: set_car $CARNEARCJ traffic_behaviour_to 4 Car.SetMaxSpeed($CARNEARCJ, 35.0) Car.SetImmunities($CARNEARCJ, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1) 0423: set_car $CARNEARCJ improved_handling_to 3.0 // (float) Player.CanMove($PLAYER_CHAR) = True This will turn the driver (once you enter his car as passenger) into a normal driver (instead of Psycho driver) This driver will mostly obey traffic rules and follow normal traffic patterns. In addition when CJ enters the car as passenger the car stats will be upgraded to invulnerable (damage model off) and increased handling (better traction). This means that your driver's car will stay in top shape no matter whatever small accidents might occur along the journey. These two lines can be altered to suit prefered driving styles: 00AE: set_car $CARNEARCJ traffic_behaviour_to 2 [1-5] = sets whether driver will obey rules of road or be an aggressive driver. Car.SetMaxSpeed($CARNEARCJ, 50.0) [1-50] = sets default speed of vehicle I use the mod with two other optional mods - the cruise control mod (Cruise_Control.rar -w- GTX hook by Dutchy3010) - allows you to increase or lower the default speed of your driver to bulldoze through traffic blockages (turns itself off after every crash - so you need to engage it a few times to bulldoze thru) - remember it will stay engaged till you hit another car, then it will revert back to the driver's speed control. Note: When entering driveby mode - H + Y will also engage the cruise control - it will stay engaged till the driver (again) hits someone/something or he is hit by another vehicle. Once this occurs the driver will again take control of the speed of the car. Hit return to exit driveby mode. (for unknown reasons couldn't get the weapon exchange mode in driveby to work - although default weapon is minigun) Unflip mod v2. made by DADUDE Works in this mod too! Always handy when/if your driver flips the car. Also made a change so you can jack the car from your own driver - Just wait for a chance when car is at a light or in traffic jam to exit and jack the car. Benefits, are you will have a car that is now invulnerable with XLNT traction! Have tested this - and found it to be very stable - no crashes - Can't confirm how compatible it is with any 'other' mods - mileage may vary. enjoy, Baobobafet

baobobafet
Posted on 09 Aug 2009, 1:17am

Sorry for botched post above dunno where the formating went :turn: At any rate - have uploaded the altered Passenger Mod CLEO to the CLEO/ALICE scripts file folder on this site. You can also check my description and what changes I have made to the CLEO on the file description page where all the formating stayed intact. Cheers. Baobobafet

ILGTA
Posted on 12 Aug 2009, 10:08pm

only thing that bothers me is when you got this passenger or cheat code my mouse... cant stay the way i want he always changes the aim, plz help :(

mustang_glend
Posted on 20 Aug 2009, 12:59pm

why do the driver drives like in a riot? :/ :/

dell1o0
Posted on 04 Sep 2009, 11:38pm

sweet mod man! works great! :happy:

angeloelibz24
Posted on 01 Jan 2010, 4:26am

Thanks for the fix, baobobafet. You should have just posted it, 'cuz uploading mods that were created by someone else is not allowed.

josipbabok2
Posted on 25 Jul 2010, 8:07pm

it works thanks :colgate:

marcvie
Posted on 04 Nov 2010, 5:06pm

Can you fix it when you get as a passenger in a car the driver starts to drive crazy

harmonized
Posted on 17 Dec 2010, 11:54am

great mod but as i'm sure you've noticed, the car usually crashes and gets stuck against a wall pretty quickly. can you add some basic speed controls and/or a stop control like the one included in this mod: http://ww.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=7486 just stopping the vehicle when it keeps ramming a wall seems to get the driver to fix the direction and drive on. i'm not a modder but i'm guessing the braking feature shouldn't be too hard to add and would make a world of difference. keep up the good work!

Medicat
Posted on 04 May 2011, 12:20am

You Spelled As Wrong, You Put "You Can Get In Ass A Passenger", SO You Can Get In The Drivers Ass? :O

itoy021
Posted on 03 Nov 2011, 11:15am

good mod its working but theres a problm no cars are lurking road is this just my problem or others too i hope you fix this immediately, thank you :D

consumen
Posted on 12 May 2012, 9:11am

not work!! :devil:

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit