Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

lslegenda23
Posted on 30 Jan 2015, 10:30am

Group: Members

pretty sweet so far still why you didn't release it on the beta edition too?

rmartins89
Posted on 19 Mar 2015, 10:31pm

Group: Modders

I want to report a critical bug : The ground next to the Vinewood sign and Madd Dog mansion ramps has collision problems . Apart from that , great mod. :cookie: :cookie:

mikros1
Posted on 25 Apr 2015, 9:56pm

nice :inlove:

matyii
Posted on 07 Feb 2016, 4:34pm

Chill&Smoke
Posted on 27 Jun 2016, 10:02pm

Hi, I couldnt install a mod loader folder so I copied all the files from the 'Stahl' folder and pasted it where they would belong in my original GTA folder. I also used an IMG tool to import all the extensions in the 'model' folder. However, when I visited the safehouse, the only thing I could see were the walls, celling and pool - everything inside the house is missing, including the floor and windows. Any help? Thanks

John Swift
Posted on 13 Jul 2016, 9:17pm

QUOTE (Chill&Smoke @ 22:02, 27 Jun 2016)
Hi, I couldnt install a mod loader folder so I copied all the files from the 'Stahl' folder and pasted it where they would belong in my original GTA folder. I also used an IMG tool to import all the extensions in the 'model' folder. However, when I visited the safehouse, the only thing I could see were the walls, celling and pool - everything inside the house is missing, including the floor and windows. Any help? Thanks
Hey you 're lucky that the game started, The game crashes for me without using modloader. In order to run modloader you should have an ASI Loader installed. Thanks.

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit