Discussion

damienmorgan
Posted on 01 Jun 2007, 7:11pm

Group: Modders

The new 2007 R8.

Burstevolution
Posted on 03 Jul 2007, 11:54am

hey,how can u make a car.please tell me. u can send email to [email protected] :colgate:

area63
Posted on 16 Jul 2007, 7:59am

Group: Members

were do i extract the file to please someone tell me im losing it here lol :sui:

damienmorgan
Posted on 16 Jul 2007, 9:51pm

were do i extract the file to please someone tell me im losing it here lol

Upload a copy of San Andreas Mod Installer (or SAMI) and
install that way. Also you'll probably need a downgrade
patch for your game if you bought it anytime within the past couple of years so it'll allow you to add cars.

Don't worry about a manual install its too time consuming

crazy_wizard_32
Posted on 04 Aug 2007, 11:59pm

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!
HEY CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE !?
IM TOTALLY NEW IN THIS STUFF ABOUT MODIFICATIONS, I TRYED TO INSTALL THIS MOD (AUDI R8) I USED SAMI TO DO IT, BUT WHEN I TRYED TO PLAY I COULDNT, WHEN THE GAME BEGUNS LOADING IT STOPS AT THE HALF, SO I TRYED TO UNINSTALLED THE MOD BUT NOW I CANT PLAY ANYWAY I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM . . . CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT TO DO ????
:sui::cry::turn::nervous::/:( :alien:

damienmorgan
Posted on 06 Aug 2007, 9:58pm

QUOTE (crazy_wizard_32 @ 17:59, Aug 04 2007)
HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!
IM TOTALLY NEW IN THIS STUFF ABOUT MODIFICATIONS, I TRYED TO INSTALL THIS .......

Dude you just bumped the exact answer you needed, now go back and read it.

damienmorgan
Posted on 08 Aug 2007, 3:58am

QUOTE (damienmorgan @ 15:58, Yesterday)
[QUOTE=crazy_wizard_32 @ 17:59, Aug 04 2007]HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!
IM TOTALLY NEW IN THIS STUFF ABOUT MODIFICATIONS, I TRYED TO INSTALL THIS .......

Again dude you need to actually re-read the response you bumped, and phrase the question properly (describe the problem exactly don't give a freaking life story). Your problem has nothing to do with SAMI. You did'nt even bother to re-read the answer. If that did'nt help the other answer is quite simple, but you'll have to figure it out yourself though.

Feel free to re write your rather negative response, I accidentally erased it (die smiley included).

NB Guess some NOOBs don't know the difference between a modder and a 'Mod bitch'.

shenlong86
Posted on 09 Aug 2007, 3:29pm

did u know how to edit car or makes car because i want to build my own self car......PLEASE!!!:wtf:and send to me~~
[email protected] if u know.

crazy_wizard_32
Posted on 14 Aug 2007, 2:57am

OH ! IM SOO SORRY IF BOTHER YOU ! COULD YOU FORGIVE ME ! PLEASE !!! :sigh:
LOOK MAN IM REALLY SORRY IF I REALLY BOTHER YOU, BUT LOOK THE WAY YOU "HELP" US! WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE THE EXPERT IN THIS THING ABOUT EDITING . . . THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME DUDE IM SOO SORRY IF THAT MAKES ME A STUPED PERSON !NOW YEAH I KNOW THE PROBLEM IS NOT WITH SAMI! AND IM ACTUALLY NOT SOO INTERESTED IN USING THE MOD IT IS REALLY GOOD YEAH! BUT THE ONLY THING I WOULD LIKE TO DO IS TO GET BACK MY GAME !I REINSTALL THE GAME ! BUT WHEN I DO IT IN MY HARD DRIVE I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT IF I REINSTALL THE GAME IN A DIFFERENT HARD DRIVE IT WORKS I JUST WANNA MAKE IT WORKS AGAIN IN MY COMPUTER ! THANKS ! :beerhat:

damienmorgan
Posted on 15 Aug 2007, 6:09am

Hey Wizard hows it going. You almost certainly need to download the GTA4 "downgrade patch". This is due to the infamous "Hot Coffee Mod:try to look it up in wikipedia". The "GTA4 downgrade patch" will bypass protection measures built into GTA4 and allow mods to function on your computer without it freezing (I will try to find and post the exact site name where the download is).

gui
Posted on 08 Sep 2007, 2:40am

QUOTE (damienmorgan @ 00:09, Aug 15 2007)
Hey Wizard hows it going. You almost certainly need to download the GTA4 "downgrade patch". This is due to the infamous "Hot Coffee Mod:try to look it up in wikipedia". The "GTA4 downgrade patch" will bypass protection measures built into GTA4 and allow mods to function on your computer without it freezing (I will try to find and post the exact site name where the download is).

my game crashed with your R8. i read all the discussion, but there are a lot of mods that works on my gta, just your R8 doesn't. help please

gui
Posted on 09 Sep 2007, 6:00pm

i forgot to say: i got mods made by yourself that worked. only the R8 doesn't work

adgold
Posted on 16 Sep 2007, 8:49pm

dasm u all noobs can't u install a simpel mod and leave the guy alone:dozing:
man mybae he worte the install txt worng so ...
uninstall the gta u play and just don't install it again or try to instal and other mod? k?
!:p

go rockstar!!!!!!:r*:

gui
Posted on 19 Sep 2007, 12:21am

the prob is that i can't uninstall gta cuz i can't reinstall gta. but my game works just the mod doesn't.

johnvinc
Posted on 27 Sep 2007, 5:01am

Awesome car dude! say... can you pls. make a moddable R8 so that I can put a body kit and spoilers on it? I just love the way the R8 will look if modded. Anyway, your car is one of the best dude!

SPYKER
Posted on 08 Dec 2007, 12:36am

HEY HOW ABOUT A NEW MOD LIKE A NEW BIKE

SPYKER
Posted on 08 Dec 2007, 12:43am

you can only install sanandreas again wizard

SchuBird
Posted on 01 May 2008, 12:22am

I don't know if I'm supposed to post things from other websites, but to answer the question:

You must downgrade GTA SA from v2 to v1 and you can find the downgrade patch here.

GTA SA Downgrade

KilluminatiTheDon
Posted on 08 Jun 2008, 9:48pm

hey nice mod but how come everytime i donwload a car mod and ride it the game starts to get slow????please tell me

spinoza
Posted on 28 Jul 2008, 1:13pm

i think i made some kinda mistake and replaced the files with the ones in gta3.img and now the game crashes after half loading and i can't eaven open gta3.img with IMGtool. Can someone help me pls? :(

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit