Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

JACK JONES
Posted on 12 Sep 2013, 11:10am

Group: Modders

That code I gave you :D. It has the error in it and I did it on purpose :lol:.

thecommand07
Posted on 12 Sep 2013, 11:16am

QUOTE (JACK JONES @ 11:10, Today)
That code I gave you :D. It has the error in it and I did on purpose :lol:.
How old are you kid huh? Did you came here from some rehabilitation didn't you? I wonder what you use huh Marijuana, Cocaine, LSD, Heroin or some stuff which your brain turn around like Blue Wacko ? Get to some day-center and play this game with your lovely pals who is on head statute like you!

JACK JONES
Posted on 12 Sep 2013, 11:19am

We play the game and you have lost... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thecommand07
Posted on 12 Sep 2013, 11:25am

QUOTE (JACK JONES @ 11:19, Today)
We play the game and you have lost... :lol: :lol:
Okay you slimeball we'll see the admins whom to gave the toe-to-toe don't worry I know how old're you and Just listen for recommendation "this is not your playground maggot and If I were you Mr.Smart I wouldn't myself into humiliate this much with the crap-oldy-little-brat games! " and Know this freak I didn't even put on my game your little liquefied mod y'know so keep on dream you little-brat :)

Libertad
Posted on 13 Sep 2013, 7:43am

Very nice but they look like fat japanese ninjas in gta 3 LOL. Anyways 5/5 :D

JACK JONES
Posted on 13 Sep 2013, 8:52am

Hmm, more like KGB actually...

thecommand07
Posted on 14 Sep 2013, 1:01pm

Hey pal, I see now I was wrong. I'm sorry for everything. But I don't mean it. I just wanted to kidding with you. Sucker word doesn't mean only what'd you think.But you cussed to my mother! Well, you owe me an apologise y'know. Now please could you tell me why you don't release for VC?

JACK JONES
Posted on 14 Sep 2013, 1:54pm

I'm sorry too for insulting your mother but your insult was much worse. Now lets not bring this subject anymore. Unfortunatly because of all this harsh words I was forced to call PatrickW and ask him to remove this mod. He's not available yet - that's why the mod is still here. And I said to him and to the other staff members in the note that I'm sorry about all this stupid childish fight. That's all I'm gonna say for now. I'm still waiting for the answer of the staff. Non of them is available yet.

thecommand07
Posted on 14 Sep 2013, 7:12pm

QUOTE (JACK JONES @ 13:54, Today)
I'm sorry too for insulting your mother but your insult was much worse. Now lets not bring this subject anymore. Unfortunatly because of all this harsh words I was forced to call PatrickW and ask him to remove this mod. He's not available yet - that's why the mod is still here. And I said to him and to the other staff members in the note that I'm sorry about all this stupid childish fight. That's all I'm gonna say for now. I'm still waiting for the answer of the staff. Non of them is available yet.
Who is that PatrickW guy? I tought you just only one who's the developer this mod :S

JACK JONES
Posted on 14 Sep 2013, 7:37pm

Who is that PatrickW guy? I tought you just only one who's the developer this mod
PatrickW is one of the gtagarage administrators and he didn't built this mod - I did. Why are we still talking? It doesn't matter any more - the mod is ruined thanks to you. Now calm down and continue with your other activites like nothing happened. Good buy.

thecommand07
Posted on 15 Sep 2013, 9:32am

QUOTE (JACK JONES @ 19:37, Yesterday)
Who is that PatrickW guy? I tought you just only one who's the developer this mod
PatrickW is one of the gtagarage administrators and he didn't built this mod - I did. Why are we still talking? It doesn't matter any more - the mod is ruined thanks to you. Now calm down and continue with your other activites like nothing happened. Good buy.
He pal I apologised from you why are you still extending this damn discussion? I just wanted to ask you if have any problem with this mod for releasing? I don't still understand your manner why are you still stretching ? So, Do you say when this damned mod's gonna release or will you play this game anymore ? Good buy? My guess you have serious language problem 'cause I think you just wanted to say "Good bye" where'd you come from ?

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit