Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

darthvader20011
Posted on 13 Aug 2013, 8:54am

Group: Modders

Good! Can you post a temporarely download link? And I have a request. If you can make Portland Island from GTA 3, or only half of him, replacing that hidden LC interior from San Andreas, but with all from San Andreas' hidden LC Interior Marco Bistro' s building interior and exterior and an entrance from Los Santos Airport to here, it will be the best and the first Portland map in San Andreas without replacing current map. Sorry for my english, i'm romanian.

Alex_2259
Posted on 13 Aug 2013, 8:25pm

There is a download in the youtube video, just look up San Andreas State prison. I PMed you a link to another download, I can't post it here because that is against regulations. As for your request, That doesn't sound too hard exept I won't be able to add the NPCs and cars.

darthvader20011
Posted on 14 Aug 2013, 6:56am

I'm glad to hear that! I don't need peds, only the city or half of him.

darthvader20011
Posted on 19 Aug 2013, 6:31pm

And I have more ideas: Instead of tunnel from Portland make a dock (from LCS, that place with humans protesting (here i dont need peds), before making tunnel), Toni (Protagonist of LCS)s house enterable, in construction bridge from Portland (from LCS too :) ), Red Light District safehouse (from GTA 3) enterable, Mommas restaurante (before Ciprianis restaurante) (LCS), and at Marcos Bistro some opened doors (The toillet and that place from Intro of Vice City).

Alex_2259
Posted on 05 Jan 2014, 7:23am

Does the mod run ok?

batuhan1000o
Posted on 06 Feb 2014, 9:29pm

Group: Members

Now this mod deserves some stars :D 5 oh btw i saw one of the interiors on the internet like 1-3 days ago ? is this mod yours ? Btw its like Fox River State Peblahblah ! :D:D awesome

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit