Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 10:57pm

Group: Modders

:cool: Very nice mod. I'll be waiting for download, so you can expect to get 5/5!

ShadowSaints
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 2:27am

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM Thanks, i'm trying to fix it right now. I already uploaded some files. You can use it in you graphic enhancement mod if you want :D (I really like your mod :D)

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 3:08pm

Thanks Dude :) . Best of Luck. I'm waiting for download! And Thanks for giving permission, but I will not use it. I want this mod to get a lot of downloads, and I want people to download this from here, not from my mod. :colgate: EDIT:- Downloading it now! :cool:

TheJAMESGM
Posted on 01 Aug 2013, 5:11pm

Mod is pretty buggy right now, but it does look good. Anyway, I'd recommend putting the mod up on GTA Forums as a WIP. (Mod showroom, either coding or the other section.) Also, any chance you can make this along with the overdose effects 1.4 particle.txd?

ShadowSaints
Posted on 02 Aug 2013, 1:07am

TheJAMESGM I'll try to do that, i never posted on GTAForums. If you want it to work with overdose effects, delete corona.cs and open the overdose's particle.txd file and reemplace the coronastar and coronaheadlight with my particle.txd coronastar and coronaheadlight.

TheJAMESGM
Posted on 06 Aug 2013, 11:11am

Any updates?

TheJAMESGM
Posted on 20 Aug 2013, 5:46pm

Not sure if you're still working on this mod. But if you're not, can you release the source? I'd like to mess around with the code.

ShadowSaints
Posted on 23 Aug 2013, 2:24am

I am still working on it, in trying to tweak it up a bit, the thing is that im realeasing in youtube. So yeah, you can have the code, just message me trought youtube.

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit