Discussion

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 21 May 2013, 9:56am

Group: Modders

:bored: Any Feedback??

methodunderg
Posted on 22 May 2013, 9:22am

Group: Members

QUOTE (GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM @ 15:30, 17 Apr 2013)
@methodunderg:- The CLEO file is used to reduce a graphics bug called "Flashing Terrain".
Try this mod here as well by ThirteenAG: The mod comes from this thread here Read the whole topic to get a better understanding.  QUOTE
V2 Has Been Uploaded To Mediafire!
I don't see a link?

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 22 May 2013, 3:13pm

methodunderg, The download link of "New Graphics Enhancement V2" can be found in the 2nd line of the description. You simply have to click "Here!" to get to the download link. -PS-, I have checked ot the link and all, and what I see, it is both good and bad. The good side is that the game looks EXTRAORDINARILY neat, and theres a very good Draw Distance. The bad side is the Draw Distance itself. The game will lag like hell. The game is slow on my PC itself. But I like the freshness (especially in the 3rd pic Posted at the end of this comment), so I have decided to release THREE versions of this mod. One for Extreme PCs, One for Medium PCs, and the other for Low end PCs. BTW, Thank You Very Much for giving the link to ThirteenAG's mod. For the explanation of the extreme draw distance and the freshness, check out the Three Screenshots Here:- Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2 and Screenshot 3 (really like GTA 5)

methodunderg
Posted on 23 May 2013, 9:35am

Damn, must've missed the link yesterday when I was looking for it... Thanks mate. You might need to ask ThirteenAG for permission to include his mod :r*:

Rizqan7
Posted on 23 May 2013, 12:13pm

Group: BUSTED!

Sorry For Long no reply, my pulse was empty again, and I must buy again pulse to Browsing, Please remember, If I Don't Reply For 1 or 2 days, my pulse was empty... :cry:

Rizqan7
Posted on 24 May 2013, 3:08pm

I'm Back Again, GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM, Sorry For A Bit Delay, I Just Want To Telling You About Your Mod, Better You Upload Your Mod At: www.gtainside.com Or www.gtagaming.com, Gta Garage Is Now Take Too Long Time To Approve The Mod, I Also Have Been Upload 2 Mods At Gta Gaming, Heres The Link: Girlfriend Take Tour In Street: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-san-andreas/misc-mods/21674, Temporary No Dust Effect: http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-san-andreas/misc-mods/21670, The Gta Gaming Doesn't Support To Comment Mod, But, Gta Gaming Admins Approve The File So Fast! ;)

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 24 May 2013, 3:54pm

Rizqan7 , Thaks for your Suggestion. Actually, I upload my mod to GTAGarage because it is more popular, and overall, its very organised. GTAInside is also VERY Popular, but the problem is that the files sometimes aren't downloadable. -PS- Did you check out the new News? gime me a suggestion, please. -PSS- I have uploaded two new mods, which are the HUD and Radar you see in the screenshots of this mod. Be sure to check those out!

Rizqan7
Posted on 24 May 2013, 4:34pm

Wow, Man, So Cool Mod And Screenshot! So, Do You Will Upload Your Mods To Another Website? :cool: Also, Who's Better You Choose? Gta Inside? Gta Gaming? Or Gta Garage? Your Choice, GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM, And I Want To Upload My New Mods, The Mods Name Is Long Cave, But, I Don't Want To Upload It In Gta Garage, Its Took Long Time To Approve, So, I Choose To Upload It At Gta Inside And Gta Gaming... :rol:

Rizqan7
Posted on 24 May 2013, 5:27pm

GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM, I Think, You Better Choose To Upload Your Mod At Gta Gaming Although Without Can Comment About Mod... :sarcasm: Also, If You Choose Gta Gaming To Upload Your Mod, Its Just Taking 1 Days To Approve, Like Me, Or Maybe More Fast Than Me :happy: And Can You Combine This Mod With Colormod By Ryosuke839? Thats Making The GTA Much More Like GTA V! :r*:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 28 May 2013, 10:21am

Sorry guys for not being available for some time. You see, my Final Examination is going on; I have given two exams, today and yesterday, so I couldn't be able to be online these days. What I'm working on right now is LENSFLARE. I have discovered that Lensflare makes an extreme combination with this mod. I'm currently trying to make it adaptable with any Effects mod, and, if I'm succeessful, then the Adapted Lens Flare will be included with the v3 of this mod. I will post a screenshot later to show you the combination.

heydudepritzi
Posted on 31 May 2013, 5:41am

Can anybody plz tell me what is the name of HUD appeared in screenshots... ??

Rizqan7
Posted on 31 May 2013, 11:03am

Wow, man, thats so cool! I love lensflare mod! I hope you upload it at mediafire! :lol: Sorry for long no reply coz my pulse empty again :p

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 31 May 2013, 1:47pm

heydudepritzi, The HUD you see in the screenshots is made be me. You can download it Here, after the files are approved.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 31 May 2013, 2:50pm

Guys, I'm Finally back with some fresh new news. I had been working on the 2nd (Alternative) set of the timecyc, and its going on pretty well. I have made the morning sky a bit greenish and the day environment more yellowish. The Evening looks similar to v2, except that the environment is darker during that time. The night sky is also changed, with black on top and greyish-purple at the bottom. The environment looks cool, and the night sky colours may be edited during further progress. Check out the three screenshots on these given Links:- 2nd Set - Day, 2nd Set - Evening and 2nd Set - Night. And about the Lensflare. I have two possible ways to get it working with the mod. 1) I need to learn how to edit ASI files. I tried to do it, but I couldn't succeed. I think I should ask someone like Alexander Blade to help me out, but i can't be sure whether people like him are still available or not. 2) I have to PM Function-X- and ask for his permission to include his mod Overdose Effects in my mod, because the files of Lensflare are read from the effects.txd, which I edited myself... I really think I should find out a way to include Lensflare with this mod, because of you see the Lensflare screenshot at the end of this comment, you'll really fall in love with this mod! The screenshot:- Lens Flare.

Rizqan7
Posted on 31 May 2013, 4:13pm

GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM, I have two information for you, First, the Function-X is now rarely online since he released Overdose Effect v1.5 part one, I think he is working in part two, Second, Alexander Blade is now very often online at Gta Forums... ;)

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 01 Jun 2013, 1:50pm

Hey Rizqan7, thank you very much for your support. I will be trying to contact with Alexander Blade soon. :)

Rizqan7
Posted on 02 Jun 2013, 6:24pm

I have good news for you! The Function-X is now often back online! :D

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 06 Jun 2013, 6:38pm

Sorry guys for not being online for a lot of time. Actually, my Final Examinations of the current session/year has been going on, and I really couldn't concentrate on modding because of my studies. I have already given eight exams in the last two weeks, and and have just one more exam left, which will be on this Saturday, and after that, I'M FREE! Until now I can give you the information about LENSFLARE. I asked Alexander Blade about ASI files editing, and he said that these ASI files are very complicated, and needs a lot of experience. So I had to try the other way, to ask permission from Function-X- to use his effects in my mod, and luckily, before I even asked, he said:-- About requests of having my effects in your modding pack or whatever, go ahead people, i don't really care, i did this as a free modification for everyone to enjoy. So, I will upload ANOTHER rar file along with the three versions of v3, which will contian the files of the LENSFLARE mod, and people who want Lens Flare may download that addon if they want. :lol:

Rizqan7
Posted on 10 Jun 2013, 8:25am

When you upload your mod? I can't wait! :r*:

brianmaggot253
Posted on 13 Jun 2013, 5:19am

I'm glad to see people who still upload mods for old games like GTA SA. This effects are awesome. Thank you! P.D.: My sh*tty netbook thanks you too ! :D :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit