@GODOFGAME:- Ok, i'll check out the settings on my leisure time - but its gonna be hard to make the stream.ini edits adapted with the mod, though. @Takahiro855:- Well, theres an 80% chance to work with, but I never tested it on SAMP (20% unlikely because timecyc is a .dat file) but its very much likely.
hey gury, im very happy that your mod is almost complete
im using your mods since the first release. you are the master of timecyc modder !
if i using enb with your mod, what would you recommend?
less colorful, colorful, or default colorcorrection?
@IcyGlacial:- Thanks man, and you reminded me of something important. When using ENB, you can amp up with all the settings you want, but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you use default colour correction. As this version no longer gets the help from motion blur, all the colours are balanced, but minor changes such as even changing the stream.ini file can make things much more different.
@CarlmmyJohncetti:- I included the motion blur in the Extras.rar inside the mod files, but I am telling you, the game will look bulky if you apply motion blur. And there was your temporary confusion about the mod being completed, but now it is actually complete, and the files are being uploaded.
Everyone, I have finally uploaded the mod! The download of the FINAL version is ready, so what are you waiting for? Install it into the game now! Don't forget to rate 5 Stars!
And to all those people who had been with me since this mod started, Thank you very much. I have learnt a LOT from all of you through the creation of the mod throughout a year. I want to inform you that I will take a big break from modding -- making mods is a very frustrating work. So I may not be available here at GTAGarage from now. I am planning to give my game a fresh installation, and hit it with SAMP or MTA (modded with NGE, ofcourse). How's that for an idea? So guys, thank you all for every support! T. Hope this mod is a blast, like the previous versions, and therefore I believe it will soon reach 50 thousand downloads! Thank you so much, and goodbye for now. P.S. While I make my game ready, I might be here in my mod's page for a few weeks if any of you have any queries.
@GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM finnaly, i already tried your mod combined with my own set enb and its, looks better than ever!
thanks for all your mods, you make my game feels different
and is this your last mod?
are you stopped from modding?
is that right, surely i will miss you... haha p" />
@Takahiro855:- Yea mann thanks! @IcyGlacial:- To be honest, making a mod is a long and frustrating work, I'd Its been soo tiring lately, that I decided to take a break. @rokistaking187:- Yeah, its too damn fun to play in that mode. @minhtroller:- To activate nightmare rain, try out these two cheats:- SCOTTISHSUMMER and AUIFRVQS the one which will have the super-low draw distance is the nightmare rain!
Having used this now, I can say this mod looks great however there a few things that could be improved. For one, from what I understand, ALL of those color sets are included in the one mod, changing at random? It would be prudent to make different timecyc files containing only a single set of colors for those that favor one over another and in keeping with the continuity of weather in the game world.
Another thing and this one is really the bigger problem for me, is that the low quality "blob" sprite shadows look pretty bad because they're a lot darker than normal so they're more apparent. I don't have a good gaming PC so I play SA on low quality, and so this is an ugly problem for me. Can you please make it so that the shadows have the default level of visibility and aren't so dark? Or at least tell me how to make this change myself?
Other than those problems, everything looks very much improved. The change in lighting goes a long way in changing the quality of the graphics, at times things look a little too bright but this is a common issue I've seen with timecyc mods so I guess it can't be helped. Great job!
Finally the final version is on the track! Although I've retired playing GTA SA, I'd like to say congratulations for your mod, all the memories since I stay in this mod while first development (when I newbie in GTAF and GTA Garage) till now is cannot be forgetted, although the GTA Garage's comment page isn't bugged now, for more explanation be sure to check your PM, I have inserted my FB's link inside the message, also, don't forget to online as soon as you can at FB, I'm waiting
Greets GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM, maybe this is my last comment in GTA Garage (not GTA Forums), hope your mod's going to success and see you in Facebook soon!
Awesome work bro. .I know some people are suggesting that it should have different timecycs for Different versions BUT IT IS SO AWESOME THAT YOU COMBINED IT ALL IN ONE KILLER MOD>I have been playing around with timecyc mods from the very start and I dont want to change different timecycles 20 times a day(including playing game->quiting game->replacing file->load up game->check different timecyc).
This mod could not have been better.Now just replace one file and enjoy all possible timecycs, without having to worry about missing anything.5 stars bro.
I spent the night on my favorite spot.I was waiting for the sun to come up in the desert when I saw this sh*t.http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5vykx0&s=8#.VBv4B6xH4kA
Over-bright, over-dark, over-saturated, don't trust the screens(this mod looks only good in screens), this mod is so bad it makes default timecyc look smooth, clear.
BTW:I replaced my HD effectsPC.txd with your sh*tty file in extras lens flare section and nearly puked.