Discussion

GODOFGAME
Posted on 04 Jul 2014, 6:34pm

Group: Members

Thanks And Write In Stream.ini memory 9 9 devkit_memory 9 9

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 04 Jul 2014, 6:42pm

Group: Modders

@GODOFGAME:- Hmm the long numbers didn't work. Can you write numbers in words like this:- memory (ninety-thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-nine)

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 04 Jul 2014, 6:44pm

And yeah, I had also used the SAGFX PS2 mod sometime in the past. This mod is also supposed to be compatible with SAMP, and almost every mod that doesn't require replacing the timecyc.dat

GODOFGAME
Posted on 04 Jul 2014, 6:44pm

Do You Have A Topic?

GODOFGAME
Posted on 04 Jul 2014, 7:07pm

Write Six Times The Number Nine in Both

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 05 Jul 2014, 10:36am

GODOFGAME:- Writing 9 six times only reduced the bug a bit. Now buildings flash less but most of thew ped and CJ become invisible very frequently. Thats why I'm now downloading an audio-less version of the game which is 910MB. Maybe thats gonna solve the problem.

GODOFGAME
Posted on 06 Jul 2014, 1:44am

I Think Is A Script :/

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 06 Jul 2014, 10:34am

That audio-less version didn't work out either. It cant be the scripts -- I had downloaded the whole data folder from some SA Backup website, but still no fix. I'm starting to think its the problem with Windows, but my elder brother is not willing to do that. But it could also be the game itself. I mean, all the three GTA SA I had downloaded had the very same GTA Titles vedio which said:- "Paulpbakers.com presents" - this means that some damn guy had uploaded the bugged game, and everyone copied it and shared it on their own torrent sites. But whatever happened, my game isn't fixed yet.

GODOFGAME
Posted on 14 Jul 2014, 5:05pm

What Windows Are Using?

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 24 Jul 2014, 12:11pm

@GODOFGAME:- Windows XP SP3 @Everyone:- Guys I have found a solution! Theres this cousin of mine who lives on the other side of the country. He has a fresh copy of the game and we will be meeting soon in a family occasion a few weeks later. He WILL bring the game along with him, and then I can have a completely bug-free game! And BTW, I'll be posting after I start making the mod, so for some time there might be nothing much to see here.

GODOFGAME
Posted on 02 Aug 2014, 9:13pm

You Can Use My Settings Of The stream.ini In Your Mods But Give Me Credit Please :colgate:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 03 Aug 2014, 12:25pm

Hey everyone I'm happy to tell that I have just started the development of the mod today. I downloaded the BETA 1 of the mod from here -- it will work as a scratch as well as a backup for me. The news is that the Original Colours timecyc of BETA 1 will be divided. That is, "BETA 1 Day" will become "Bright Day"; "BETA 1 Sunset" will become "Original Colours Sunset"; "BETA 1 Midnight" will become "GTA5 Midnight"; and "BETA 1 Sunrise" will become "GTA 5 Sunset". "BETA 1 Afternoon and Before Sunset" will have different sky colours. All these will be done just for the sake of completion of the mod. Don't worry, all that is mentioned in the description will be there, including the improved lighting effects. Hope this mod gets completed as soon as possible. BTW, I have been noticing the absence of some of my old friends who used to be frequently be here, ThirteenAG, gtaloconbest, riqzan7, Blackheart69, malengks, ghpranav, theperfectone and some others whose names I cant find. Guys you're a part of this mod, and your support have helped me come this far. I hope to see you guys more often around here. In case you haven't got this message, after completing the mod I will sent PMs to each of you individually to check out the mod. :) @GODOFGAME:- Yeah if I use your stream.ini file I will surely give you credit. But I need help from you about how to edit it, and I will be sending you a PM at GTAForums.

IcyGlacial
Posted on 23 Aug 2014, 7:52am

QUOTE (GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM @ 12:25, 03 Aug 2014)
Hey everyone I'm happy to tell that I have just started the development of the mod today. I downloaded the BETA 1 of the mod from here -- it will work as a scratch as well as a backup for me. The news is that the Original Colours timecyc of BETA 1 will be divided. That is, "BETA 1 Day" will become "Bright Day"; "BETA 1 Sunset" will become "Original Colours Sunset"; "BETA 1 Midnight" will become "GTA5 Midnight"; and "BETA 1 Sunrise" will become "GTA 5 Sunset". "BETA 1 Afternoon and Before Sunset" will have different sky colours. All these will be done just for the sake of completion of the mod. Don't worry, all that is mentioned in the description will be there, including the improved lighting effects. Hope this mod gets completed as soon as possible. BTW, I have been noticing the absence of some of my old friends who used to be frequently be here, ThirteenAG, gtaloconbest, riqzan7, Blackheart69, malengks, ghpranav, theperfectone and some others whose names I cant find. Guys you're a part of this mod, and your support have helped me come this far. I hope to see you guys more often around here. In case you haven't got this message, after completing the mod I will sent PMs to each of you individually to check out the mod. :) @GODOFGAME:- Yeah if I use your stream.ini file I will surely give you credit. But I need help from you about how to edit it, and I will be sending you a PM at GTAForums.
hey GURU , are you already have the stream.ini file from GODOFGAME? can you give that too? and how to process of NGE is going on? what percent?

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 25 Aug 2014, 12:43pm

@IcyGlacial:- Well, the final version had a fairly fast starting. To tell the percentage as a whole, I would say its 35%. I'll be giving detailed info on the completition later. And yes, I have GODOFGAME's stream.ini fule, but I dunno how to use it. :/

IcyGlacial
Posted on 26 Aug 2014, 8:53am

did you have increase the draw distance on beta 1? for stream.ini, just copy it to gta sa directory, and use streamini extender.cs to make stream.ini changes work :colgate:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 30 Aug 2014, 7:24pm

Everyone, I've got some hot news for you! Please read the description! :cool: @IcyGlacial:- I have now written in the description about the draw distance. And thanks for recommending the stream.ini extender -- its a great mod. But as you see, my mod is too much completed, so I wont be applying the stream.ini file into the mod, because that will require starting the mod from the beginning again.

MegamanZXA
Posted on 31 Aug 2014, 8:41am

this will be good without blur motion, it look not good with this blur, hope you can make a version without blur motion :D

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 31 Aug 2014, 5:25pm

@MegamanZXA:- Yeah, I had received such suggestions for older versions. SO, in the coming version there will be no blur!

GODOFGAME
Posted on 01 Sep 2014, 6:00pm

pe_lightchangerate 0.0 pe_lightingbasecap 0.0 pe_lightingbasemult 0.0 pe_leftx 0 pe_topy 0 pe_rightx 0 pe_bottomy 0

GODOFGAME
Posted on 01 Sep 2014, 6:04pm

pe_lightchangerate 0.0 pe_lightingbasecap 0.0 pe_lightingbasemult 0.0 pe_leftx 0 pe_topy 0 pe_rightx 0 pe_bottomy 0

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit