Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

theperfectone
Posted on 15 Feb 2014, 3:39am

Group: Members

Tks for telling me bro, and dont mention that comment below, maybe he just looked at the screenshots and judged. I still think ur work is great :) :) :). Please keep on working with the FINAL ver. Hope that should work for me. Eat some cookies and do it :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

theperfectone
Posted on 15 Feb 2014, 4:17am

oh i forgot to tell you this. i try to install ur mod on a clean game and it work fine, but when i go into any interior place like restaurant, barber (except CJ house) everyone in it got a very dark texture. Maybe it will be fixed in the FINAL, eh? dear bro

malengks
Posted on 15 Feb 2014, 10:22am

tss another hater commented. He wanted you to leave making this mod but yet he is still here, Stupid man.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 15 Feb 2014, 12:31pm

Group: Modders

@MyTWhale:- Ohh, I see your point of view, but, unlike you, I'm not soo poor. I study at a High end School, live in our own bought apartment and own everything I need. My father works on the business which he has established himself, and I dont think he, or anybody else in my family, thinks that I have to work to support myself. My PC -- Its not a low end PC, its just old, because I wanted to buy all kinds of other luxuries instead of buying something I already have.Is that OK for you?? I know San Andreas is an old game, but hundreds of thousands of people still play it. And you dont have to worry about my social status - its actually one reason why I can't give much time in making this mod. So good luck with your life, man. I hope not to see you here again spoiling the environment and the mood of the people who are interested in their own points of view. :r*: malengks: Yeah, he had his point, but i'm not like what he thought. I guess having no further arguements can save everyone's time. :) theperfectone:- Dont worry I am still working on the mod whenever I have the chance. And about the dark texture, I think Rockstar Games had really intended it to be like that because most interiors aren't dependent on sunlight, therefore having dark textures instead of bright. If you can manage to see though any "holes" in the interiors, you can see that the sky is completely black. I thought not to mess around with those colours so that the game remains bug-free.

theperfectone
Posted on 16 Feb 2014, 9:42am

great reply. you're awesome :cool:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 16 Feb 2014, 10:34am

@theperfectone:- Thanks, friend. It is my job to fill everything (such as this mod) with awesomeness! ;)

malengks
Posted on 18 Feb 2014, 1:27am

more screenshots plesae :D

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 19 Feb 2014, 9:33am

@malengks:- Yeah, i had been working on the concept of the Vivid timecyc. I'll be uploading screenshots in a day or two. :colgate:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 20 Feb 2014, 3:07pm

Just uploaded some new screenshots! What do you think? The Original Colours is 90% complete, I'm just left with some finishing touches. I am currently working on the Vivid set, and I've made a tropical day appearance. So what are you waiting for? Leave some feedback; I want to see lots of comments the next time I'm here!

JeFandd152
Posted on 22 Feb 2014, 6:28am

nice timecyc man, it looks like gta v. :D even my low end laptop can handle it. :r*:

theperfectone
Posted on 22 Feb 2014, 6:32am

Great work but why don't you put some retexture mod in your screenshots man. because roads, trees, etc looks very old. I know this is a graphics mod but some better objects can make your screenshots looks more interesting bro:) :)

malengks
Posted on 23 Feb 2014, 8:40am

great screenshots, hope we'll see more about the shadows and lightings.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 02 Mar 2014, 10:00am

@Everyone, Sorry for the late reply. Its been a busy week. I had to give monthly tests on nine different subjects, so I didn't have much time to work on the mod. :/I hope I will be able to work on the time I'll be able to manage.@JeFandd152:- If you like v3, you will surely love the FINAL version! theperfectone:- You're right. Well, my game is currently lightly modded, you know, I don't have much time to mod my game. I'll look to it the next time. @malengks:- Yess you will be seeing such shadows and lighting. This time the shadows are completely bug-free.

Rizqan
Posted on 08 Mar 2014, 12:45am

Yeay, NGE V4 is progressing and keep up dude! I'm also impressed with the V3 Lensflare, :D but is the lensflare compatible with Overdose Effect v1.4? :/

MegamanZXA
Posted on 10 Mar 2014, 5:41am

great ! but i want there timecyc with blur motion :cry:

Takahiro855
Posted on 16 Mar 2014, 9:44am

Looking forward for the Final Update :) Im gonna install this mod once it's uploaded

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 27 Mar 2014, 3:30pm

Guys, as you can see, I've uploaded BETA 1 of the mod's FINAL version. This beta version only includes the "Realistic" set, as the others are under construction. Since I am not being able to give much time to the mod as a whole, I have uploaded this small part so that you guys can explore, and make the wait seem more cool. :cool: Have Fun!

Takahiro855
Posted on 30 Mar 2014, 6:32am

I'm very amazed with this mod totally loved the update man! :D

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 01 Apr 2014, 6:05am

Great to see the mod again Have a :cookie: bro

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 02 Apr 2014, 11:33am

@Rizqan:- No, the lens flare is not compatible with O.E. 1.4:/ @MegamanZXA:- I cannot assure that there will be motion blur. The basic mod will not contain that. Maybe in the final Version I may upload a motion blur addon. @Takahiro855:- Thanks for being amazed man! @gtaloconbest98:- Thanks for the cookie. Please read the PM I've sent you. @Everyone:- Don't forget to give your own feedback on the mod!

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit