Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Rizqan
Posted on 16 Sep 2013, 11:09am

Group: Modders

Gtaloconbest98@ I have reinstall it repeatedly but still not working :cry: and I hate Windows 7 Ultimate causing this all! :furious: but my GTA SA has no lag except using Enb Series with reflections :p and the flickering texture bug is solved! :sigh: and the alternative mod beside NGE V3 is San Andreas Sky Revolution made by me :music:

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 16 Sep 2013, 4:41pm

Rizquan If the crash occur when doing mission then there is a feature in my GTA SA Mini Commander mod! which can fix that.(My game always crash at the JUST BUSINESS mission, just in time the Packer are driving down the bridge).There are over 100 mission of the game and only 40 is completed.But if you want to pass a mission instantly then pm me the mission name and I'll make a CLEO script for you

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 7:02pm

GUYS, I Have Uploaded the CURRENT Info on New Graphics Enhancement V4. PLease Feel free to comment, and be a part of this mod by downloading the current version available, that is V3. :cool: Your Suggestions on V4 will he happily Granted!

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 3:26pm

Nice, could you make the graphic look like GTA VC or GTA VCS (with trails enabled)?I think without ENB it wouldn't be possible but if it could it will be nice and remake the timecyc so we don't have to use MotionBlur

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 3:30pm

What the hell?My name disappear there too? Sorry for double posting but I can't seem a way to edit(or even view)the comment I'm gtaloconbest98

Posted on 22 Sep 2013, 4:07pm

hey guru boy ... when you will post the blueprint map ... im im working on mine ... lemme test that mod you created im just starting to create another new one i will be post it next week :) :cool:

Posted on 23 Sep 2013, 11:01am

(GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM) Finally, thanks guys for commenting. I've been waiting to hear feedback for four days. The news is, my monthly tests have just finished earlier today so I'm now completely free. @gtaloconbest98:- Well, you know the differences between the two gaming engines, though something like this might be possible using CLEO. Check out this Mod. He coded something like "blur when car collided" or something. Maybe we can code it so that temporary blur can enable while moving the camera, though there is a chance that the blur might be a bit rough if motion blur isn't enabled. @The guy without the name [assuming you are rokistaking187] Well, i think there will be some delay on that blueprint mod, because now I'm fully concentrationg on New Graphics Enhancement V4. And if you want to try it yourself, my advice is that be patient while doing the work, and it will be great if you can use Photoshop. But lets have the further discussion on this in the Personal Message Section.

Posted on 28 Sep 2013, 12:56pm

V4! V4! :rah: :cookie: :cookie: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Posted on 29 Sep 2013, 7:20am

ok i'll be patience :) haha ... v4 ... :)

Posted on 29 Sep 2013, 10:38am

I'm back buddy, sorry for no online in GTA Garage because I very busy and GTA Garage have a error login :nervous: but okay, I have seeing many updates about your mods and the V4 is was very awesome :D and your mods has beat my mod named San Andreas Sky Revolution :sly: and thanks for registering back at Rockparassingh's new website, don't forget to visit it often ;) but if you visit it, you will receive a message, the message is from me so just delete it :p

Posted on 30 Sep 2013, 3:10pm

(GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM) Thanks for your support, guys. I've been just too busy during these times, and I cant really get my hands on the computer too often. :( Anyways, if anyone has any ideas/suggestions, please let me know.

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 7:03pm

Rizqan7 GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM, I'm want to ask: :happy: Are your modified lensflare included and improved at V4? Is in V4 have new Asi mod to improve GTA SA graphic is also included? My mean like IDE Tweaker in V3 Is the Normal Map by Ryosuke839 is included? Please answer it :)

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 7:08pm

Oh no, I can't quote, edit the comment even my name is dissappear because GTA Garage have bug after the revolution of GTA Forum, what the heck? :/

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 7:08pm

(Rizqan7) Oh no, I can't quote, edit the comment even my name is dissappear because GTA Garage have bug after the revolution of GTA Forum, what the heck? :/

Posted on 08 Oct 2013, 9:51am

it does make all the things white. :devil: :devil: :die: :angry: :/

Posted on 26 Oct 2013, 7:36am

GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM Hey Guys, I just uploaded another screenshot to let you know that this mod isn't dead. I frequently check these comments, so if anyone has any suggestions/reports, I'm here to take it. I am just not Being able to work on mods at the moment, because I'm too busy with my personal life. :/  QUOTE
it does make all the things white. :devil: :devil: :die: :angry: :/
For some reason, your game is not being able to read the ASI files of this mod, possibly because you may be using an edited version of the gtasa.exe (i.e if you've installed GTA United or San Vice, etc). Sorry for the late reply, bro.

Posted on 31 Oct 2013, 11:11am

(Rizqan7) GTA_SA _GURU_ZIM, I think you should posted this mod at Rockparassingh website, GTA Garage is now sucks and have very less visitor because must login every enter the website :( and nice news, I'm also working on San Andreas Sky Revolution V2 and can be found at my blog and Rockparassingh website, :D but I only upload it at GTA Inside and GTA Gaming, if GTA Garage will be never approved, the admin is very lazy now :cry:

Posted on 09 Nov 2013, 1:15pm

Group: Members

can't wait to try v4 of this, glad to be back here. Hope you will release a beta version of v4 of this mod so we mod users can try it and give suggestions so that you can release a final version of v4 of this mod :)

Posted on 09 Nov 2013, 3:50pm

Waiting for V4 beta :music: . I sincerely hope that we get to play with a beta version soon.Also could you make it a little less yellowish this time .I suppose this mod works by giving an extremely bright(yellow?) timecyc and the Alexander Blade's motionblur mod is used to tone down the timecyc and warp the colours thus making it feel more vibrant and alive.But it inherently make the game more jaggy for me and blur a lot of screen space except a little area in the center of the screen.I know this mod depends on the blur mod but can you make it so that the motion blur be turned to zero in the motionbur config?I am not concerned about the cam shake(disabled already) but the actual blur on screen. BTW This is the BEST and MOST comprehensive timecyc mod EVER and I think that gtagarage still has the most exhaustive collection of GTA mods .GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM is a R*. :devil:

Posted on 10 Nov 2013, 3:22am

Group: Members

btw it's malengks here, i'm the one who commented above rizqan's comment.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit