Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

malengks
Posted on 23 Jul 2013, 9:21pm

Group: Members

will you do accurate lighting through this mod bro? i mean like sky lighting to cars, or lighting on cars when they are hitted by light, road shine's haha just my suggestion for the next version if it's possible to be done.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 24 Jul 2013, 7:47am

Group: Modders

@You Both:- You talk about lighting, V4 should have similar lighting style like V3, but it sould be better , and more adapted with the colour correction. Since you guys are always supporting this mod, I can tell you about V4. You see, V4 will take some time. It will feature the GTA5 Set, which will be recreated from scratch and made similar to the most recent gameplay footage, not taking from the old screenshots. The 2nd Set will be renamed to the "Vivid Set", and it will be a combination of the best colours from V3, (2nd Night, 2nd Dawn, 2nd Sunrise, GTA5 Morning, GTA5 Day, New Evening). And there will be a completely new and additional set, which will be called the "Realistic Set". This set will feature the complete real-life sky and environment colours as seen from my apartment's windows. There will be new and individual sets for the "Foggy Weather" and "Sandstorm" timecycs. What's more, these new sets will contain more "times", that is, there will be "Before Sunsets" and "Evenings". There will Also be more Options for motionblur (Like "No Motion Blur", "Standard Motion Blur" or "Extreme Motion Blur). Finally, there might be an addon with the High-End PCs version, which will be called "Super PCs Version" which will have the maximum possible draw distance ever created for GTA SA (Which is 99, while the maximum of V3 is 500). Right now, it will be okay if you can play GTA SA with the recent mods you downloaded, or browse other mods, because now I'll take rest. Don't worry, though. I will individually PM you guys when V4 is Finished. ;)

malengks
Posted on 26 Jul 2013, 3:15am

is this mod has a heat haze?

billybobo
Posted on 28 Jul 2013, 9:52am

cant get this to work i put all the main files in my gta root dir folder and replaced and particl and timecyc in there folders but my game turns yellow what am i doing wrong plz

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 28 Jul 2013, 11:44am

Sorry for not replying for a long time. Hey billybobo, You have to make sure you have CLEO 3/4, because your GTASA is not being able to read the ASI plugin : motionblur.asi, which tunes the sky colours and gives the darker view (just like the screenshots). And malengks, The heat haze, well, this mod does not modify it, so you'll get it no difference in that.

billybobo
Posted on 28 Jul 2013, 5:28pm

alrght ill try again some time thnks i was using cleo 4.1

billybobo
Posted on 28 Jul 2013, 6:02pm

im just kind of confused if im actually supposed to put the main files in cleo or if cleo is just supposed to read them from the main dir

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 28 Jul 2013, 6:05pm

Okay, but please tell me if it works.

billybobo
Posted on 28 Jul 2013, 7:18pm

im sure it probably works but even if i just replace the timecyc data that makes my game go yellow

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 11:01am

If you only replace the timecyc.dat, your game will go yellow. I had written in the ddesrciption:-  QUOTE (DESCRIPTION)
The Motion Blur Advanced mod helps helps to tune the sky colours and the environment to a realistic darker view, and also to obtain the colours that are impossible to get without this mod.
This means that the motion blur and timecyc.dat actually work together to give the sky colours. The colours you see in the screenshots are extremely rare for GTA SA, because the timecyc.dat cannot give those colours alone, making tyour game bright. So the motionblur actually uses its warp to make the rare colours available, so you you must have the motion blur for the game to work perfectly.

Rizqan
Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 2:29pm

After 2 month delay because permanent ban, now I'm back guys! :) I miss you so long GTA_SA_GURU_ZIM! Thank you so much for credit me and amazing mods! :D

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 29 Jul 2013, 10:51pm

Hey Rizqan! Welcome Back. Man, I missed you like hell. Good to see you again! Be sure to check out my mods!

Rizqan
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 3:20am

I have check out and download the V3, but when I use it with colormod, the game is too bright :(

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 3:16pm

I think you should tweak the brightness of your color mod, or just reduce the brightness in the display settings.

Rizqan
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 3:44pm

Thanks! Now not too bright :lol:, I also have timecyc mod that I made myself :D

Blackheart69
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 7:33pm

Great mod... :breadfish: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :r*: Absolutely loved you all mods .Adds whole new dimension to SA graphics. But V3 makes my game all yellow and yes I am using motion blur advanced also.I extracted and replaced all files in your mod NGE V3 - Lens Flare and NGE V3 - High End PCs and replaced original files but still yellow... Plz help.Very eager for this mod. Note:I tried on default installation and motion blur, lens flare, particle.txd, effectspc.txd(OVERDOSE effects) all working but still yellow. BTW thanks for all previous as well as this mod.

Blackheart69
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 7:39pm

BY the word "yellow" in my previous comment I mean "Over saturated" :blush:

Blackheart69
Posted on 30 Jul 2013, 7:49pm

:blush: Im sorry I forgot to mention... the water looks like grey blocks and turns into completely white blocks at certain angles.No light effect on water whatsoever.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 31 Jul 2013, 1:43pm

My earlier problem.I have no idea how this happen but it just fix itself.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 31 Jul 2013, 4:11pm

About the grey blocks, I've uploaded a fix, which you guys Have To download, and sorry for the delay. @Blackheart69:- If your game's graphics looks just like the screenshots, you're good to go, but if it's not, then please PM a screenshot showing your problem. :)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit