Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 7:32pm

Group: Modders

Oh yes, I just uploaded the update! Check it out and tell me guys!

malengks
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 9:13pm

Group: Members

bro this is nice but brightness were still my problem haha, brightness were at the very lowest settings. BTW i'm using that improved vehicle light mod (cleo version) and after i installed that particle.txd of your's i cannot get the right tailight of that mod coz that mod comes with a particle.txd also, can you help me with that?

malengks
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 2:23am

LOL sorry for my comment bro, the brightness were okay now, wew thanks but i just have that problem on particle.txd, hope you can help me with it.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 5:53am

How can you HD and UnHD texture yo? :bored: Can you unHD effectPC.txd too?

methodunderg
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 8:30am

By lowering the resolution. Export the texture, open it up in picture editing software (GIMP, PhotoShop, Paint.NET etc) and half the resolution. If the texture is 512x512, then try it @ 256x256 ... and so on.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 9:40am

OK I will unHd them myself, Thanks

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 12:00pm

@malengks:- Whew! Relief! I was very worried about the brightness problem that you were facing. Now I'll be happy to work on the particle.txd and mail it to you soon. @gtaloconbest9:- I have already UnHDfied the effects.txd before uploading Lens Flare. Remember, I said that the Lens Flare rar file was 5.15MB? Now its 1.643MB. Thats because I have unHDfied the effects.txd and made its size from 11MB to about 5MB. @You and methodunderg:- I use a quicker (but trickier) way to unHDfy the txd files. First you have to extract all the textures into one folder. Then you have to select bitmaps in groups, (such as 512x512) and convert them with Format Factory, and then cut the converted files from the FFOutput folder and put them in another folder. Do the same for the other groups of files (256x256, 128x128, etc). Then, after converting all the files, you have to open the .txd file and replace the textures with the one you just converted, and after some time (depending on the file size) you're done! Now since I don't want you guys to waste your time doing all these, I have converted the effects.txd files and uploaded them already.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 12:31pm

I'm tired of the exceptional error and floating point divide by zero when trying to replace the texture :colgate: thanks I JUST found out that your txd was already unhdfied

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 2:30pm

:D I know. There are more than 300 textures in the effects.txd! BTW, I am working on a new mod, which is a Blueprint map, so be sure to check that out!

methodunderg
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 3:16pm

Are you going to release the "HD" version of the .txd? Original by Function-X is 16MB ... Mine is currently 36MB with replaced textures. You should keep the original .txd with your added lensflare textures, and then an 'unHDified' version for people with low-PC's.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 3:36pm

@methodunderg:- Actually I don't think I will release the HD effects.txd :/. The admins won't let me upload anything more that 5MB (I got no replies for the support ticket I sent a couple of days ago). But you see, there is very little difference between the versions. And combined with my mod, the effects still look way beautiful/extreme. So I did not bother to upload another version for HD textures. But, There may be something like this in V4, but that will be aLot of time later.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 3:52pm

I sent them a ticket also but no reply :dontgetit: You can see the admin's last online day here http://www.gtagarage.com/users/moderators.php and I remember when they last online(when I'm posting some sceenshots, they approve it instantly.But not in earlier screenshot.)So maybe we can wait till they're on and send them another ticket ?

malengks
Posted on 20 Jul 2013, 11:10pm

Guru please check your inbox i PM you. BTW the camera was too shaky when running cars at very high speed.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 21 Jul 2013, 6:49am

QUOTE (malengks @ 23:10, Yesterday)
Guru please check your inbox i PM you. BTW the camera was too shaky when running cars at very high speed.
He didn't answer me but it seem like there're too many people for him to reply so I guess I won't pm him anymore.Just contact by commenting

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 21 Jul 2013, 3:14pm

@gtaloconbest98:- Its Okay, man. Malengks and I had a full conversation through PM and I have solved all his problems. And Please don't hesitate if you want to PM me. Actually I could not reply that PM you sent because I was busy preparing the mod (so i eventually forgot to reply). Now I'm free, and everyone is welcome to contact me through PM. :)

malengks
Posted on 22 Jul 2013, 2:01pm

thanks for the help GURU ZIM hehe, hoping for more features on the upcoming next version of this great mod :)

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 22 Jul 2013, 3:22pm

I replaced some of your unhd txd to GTA 3 and it work fine :D.except the water though.So do you have any change of converting it for VC and 3?

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 22 Jul 2013, 4:35pm

Oh, the comment got doubled! Look above.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 22 Jul 2013, 4:36pm

@malengks:- Your most welcome. Now I'll take a good amount of break until the release of the next version. Have Fun! @gtaloconbest98:- Well, I remember playing GTA VC and GTA 3. I once even edited the water texture from the effects.txd, and I can say that the water cannot be made transparent, though you can make the water texture tinted to a blue texture to get a nice tropical feeling. @You Both and ghpranav, methodunderg:- Thank you for all your support, and I have always appreciated you guys for giving time to my mod. I will be more active on my Blueprint mod, so be sure to check that out! THANK YOU! :)

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 23 Jul 2013, 5:10pm

is there a V4 or it is finished?

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit