Discussion

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 1:42pm

Group: Modders

:D Give me a few hours!

ghpranav
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 1:43pm

@GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM, thanks for adding my name bro :-D Anyway do you have facebook account?if yes then give me link so that I can chat with you instead of chating in comments :-P

malengks
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 1:44pm

Group: Members

what will you do bro? hehe

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 1:45pm

QUOTE (GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM @ 13:42, Today)
:D Give me a few hours!
it shouldn't take that long since all you have to do is replace.And the Motion Blur make me feel like the game's lagging.But nice btw

ghpranav
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 2:03pm

QUOTE (GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM @ 13:31, Today)
@malengks:- Why, can't you run the ASI files?
Bro, its bcuz of the gta sa version, some versions doesn't support some Alexander Blade's mods which have .asi files like limit extender, motion blur etc... I'm also facing same problem, so can you send me your 'gta sa.exe' to me here, plz: [email protected]

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 2:16pm

QUOTE (ghpranav @ 14:03, Today)
 QUOTE (GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM @ 13:31, Today)
@malengks:- Why, can't you run the ASI files?
Bro, its bcuz of the gta sa version, some versions doesn't support some Alexander Blade's mods which have .asi files like limit extender, motion blur etc... I'm also facing same problem, so can you send me your 'gta sa.exe' to me here, plz: [email protected]
There are plenty on the web

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 7:30pm

gtaloconbest98:- Thanks for your help as usual. I wanted a few hours to do a number of things. I have already unHDfied the particle.txd for the Medium and Low-End PCs Versions. Surprisingly (fortunately) The Medium PCs particle.txd is 2.41MB and the Low-End PCs particle.txd is 779KB (!) while the High-End Pcs particle.txd was 11MB! But don't worry. I have tested out both the particle files and they worked perfect! I will do a similar thing to the Effects.txd for Lens Flare. And the other thing is that I will have to edit the timecyc.dat of the Medium Pcs Version and the Low-End PCs version (Because the people using this versions are complaining about the brightness) and tune down the brightness of the sky colours, which might take some time to make good looking. I'm a bit busy right now, but you can expect to find the updates with a few days. :cool:

malengks
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 8:30pm

wew, i'll really wait for that update haha. but i would also love to have a timecyc of yours with a color correction like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-R2euGBG4 and nvm the sky colours haha but only if you wanted to do so, if not dont mind my post bro hehe.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 5:43am

Nice one but it seem that the camera totally ignored your effect.So the photo look like this.Can you make it so your effect will save too? http://media.gtanet.com/gtagarage/files/thumb_56141.jpg

methodunderg
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 6:07am

I thought you had included lensflare? I can't see the ASI, or even the effectsPC.txd where the lensflare textures are stored

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 10:33am

@malengks:- Please read the PM I sent. @gtaloconbest98:- Can you please explain what you're talking about? @methodunderg:- You'll see your answer when you look at the right, in the news section. I haven't yet uploaded Lens Flare because it has crossed the size limit. I will upload it as soon as my support ticket is approved.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 11:19am

I often take screenslot using the camera(the one that come with the game)for my mod but what happen is the game don't store your effect in the photo.

ghpranav
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 12:20pm

Bro, update the description at gtaforums :-P

methodunderg
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 12:24pm

@Guru Sorry, missed that. Any chance of a temp link on mediafire? Also, I didn't notice any clouds during the sunny weather in LS? I only saw horizon clouds, nothing above the player ... It was clear skies. Looks good so far mate :colgate: @gtaloconbest98 I use Amazing Screenshots by SilentPL and Hi-Def Camera by Deji to take pictures.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 2:46pm

Link please yo!! i NEED it :blush:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 3:04pm

gtaloconbest98 and methodunderg:- Well, I use both Amazing Screenshot and Camera Hack, 'caus these to make an excellent combination. And methodunderg, according to the particle.txd, the clouds should be fine, though I should check things again before the update. Thanks for pointing it out anyway. gtaloconbest98, You don't require any temporary links. Lens Flare will be uploaded very soon, possible with the new updates. @ghpranav:- :D I will update the GTAForums Description as soon as possible. That will simply be the same description like this mod.

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 4:12pm

@malengks:- Okay, I tried running the game without the motionblur files and the game looks... well... Disgusting! I tried to make the sky colours darker, but, well, there is a giant difference between the sky colours with motionblur amd the sky colours without motionblur. So What I did, since you don't like the blur while speeding, I will upload with the files an extra motionblur.ini which will not have mothion blur (!), but you Have to use those files to tune down the colours. I will upload everything within an hour.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 4:24pm

Can any PC play GTA SA with the whole map loading at the same time?[just a joke] :D

Starchamoose
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 6:36pm

im using the low end one and it does nothing but make everything in the game ridiculously bright! :angry:

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 7:29pm

@Starchamoose:- Though the files were perfectly fine, I reuploaded the mod, and you should try it now. And if you Still get the high brighness, then just make sure that you have plaved the motionblur.asi, motionblur, ini and the motionblur_Orig.ini files in your GTA San Andreas Installation Folder. @gtaloconbest98:- Good question. This is indeed possible (I can do it if I want)! For Example, The draw distance of the high End version is "5 0 0", while the maximum possible draw distance is "9 9 9" (!)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit