Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 18 Jun 2013, 7:00am

Group: Modders

@brianmaggot253:- Thanks, man. Thats all I could say right now... I'm on the run now!

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 24 Jun 2013, 3:03pm

I have uploaded two new screenshots of the Second Set, you guys should check these out:- LS and LV. There will be tons of new screenshots coming this week, you better check out!

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 25 Jun 2013, 6:05pm

Here is one of the many screenshots that are are coming this week, and its one of my favorites! GTA SA At Its Best!

Wexutar
Posted on 26 Jun 2013, 10:51am

Group: Members

CRASHED! This version (v1.0) is not for your game... this version is only support v1.0 (GTA SA.) but i already HAVE V1.0!! FU YOU!! 1 star

ghpranav
Posted on 26 Jun 2013, 2:14pm

QUOTE (Wexutar @ 10:51, Today)
CRASHED! This version (v1.0) is not for your game... this version is only support v1.0 (GTA SA.) but i already HAVE V1.0!! FU YOU!! 1 star
just delete. asi files & your game will not crash, but you will not get some effects

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 28 Jun 2013, 1:32pm

:colgate: great mod man.But please fix your timecyc.dat next time.I have seen weird effect in Las Venturas at night. :( .I have replaced the timecyc.dat file and the problem no longer occurs.Or maybe it's just my game??I downloaded version 2 of your mod

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 01 Jul 2013, 10:46am

Everyone, sorry for not being available, I wasn't at home, so I could'n co-operate with you commenters. I will soon link a gtaforums topic of this mod, where you can find the screenshots and more info. @gtaloconbest98:- Hey, can you explain a bit more about the 'weird effect in Las Venturas night'? Because I will only be able to fix the problem If I know about it. @Wexutar:- Hey, man. I'm not being offensive and neither should you. Mind your language when you're commenting on my mods. If you have a NORMAL gta sa exe file (which is 14, 383, 616 bytes), and not an edited EXE, like GTA United, San Vice, etc, then your game is supposed to run perfect with this mod. (I haven't got any comments like yours from people who are smarter). If your game CRASHES, then listen to ghpranav and don't copy the ASI file. @ghpranav:- Thanks for dealing with the small problem, man.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 01 Jul 2013, 4:48pm

This is hard to explain as my English is not good. :/. I got the effect when I was wandering around Las Ventura at night.The sky color's covering the buildings, the peds and everything.Hope you understand :dontgetit: .

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 04 Jul 2013, 2:18pm

Hey guys I'm back, and currently I'm writing the description and everything on the GTAForums topic for this mod, and I'll give the links as soo as it's done. gtaloconbest98:- Well, I could not detect any cause for your problem, but don't worry. v3 should be bug free.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 04 Jul 2013, 4:15pm

:lol: Really looking forward to it!! (I just checked your pics' number and there are 66 [WOW]!!).Great job bro

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 04 Jul 2013, 4:50pm

34 Screenshots are coming up, and that will increase the number to 100!

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 04 Jul 2013, 5:30pm

That's HUGE!! :nervous: Don't you think gtagarage will overload?? :D

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 04 Jul 2013, 5:35pm

The 100th Screenshot has been uploaded!

malengks
Posted on 05 Jul 2013, 1:59pm

ey bro may i take a request? in the upcoming v3 of your mod, can you also make one that is with the default draw distance level of GTA SA please? coz it lag's for me at some places even lowering the draw distance in settings, it will just restore to the draw distance settings of yours.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 05 Jul 2013, 3:13pm

QUOTE (malengks @ 13:59, Today)
ey bro may i take a request? in the upcoming v3 of your mod, can you also make one that is with the default draw distance level of GTA SA please? coz it lag's for me at some places even lowering the draw distance in settings, it will just restore to the draw distance settings of yours.
My crappy PC has about 392 MB RAM but my game don't lag, even after install the Overdose Effect AND this mod.Try disabling all others programs(even antivirus), set the VFS Quality to Low and see if that help.

malengks
Posted on 06 Jul 2013, 1:28am

ahm i did that and VFX were already set to low but still lag's, but only if you will do it for me and some of us so i can use this great mod.

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 06 Jul 2013, 8:18am

QUOTE (malengks @ 01:28, Today)
ahm i did that and VFX were already set to low but still lag's, but only if you will do it for me and some of us so i can use this great mod.
At first my game is slow and here is what I do.[Actually my game still got lag after trying this when I was wandering around the forest(which has a lot of object)].If you have already install the Overdose Effect or any other 'HD' mod.download TXD workshop and MAKE SURE to change the rain, water, cloud texture to the default ones(or import the ones from GTA 3, VC).Also open stream.ini change the memory and also devkit_memory to 13500(or even lower but watch out cause your game will crash if you set it too low).Also do NOT use the Max Ped on Street mod.Hope that help.if it don't Maybe the v.3 should need to adjust the draw distance to suit your need

gtaloconbest98
Posted on 06 Jul 2013, 8:39am

QUOTE (gtaloconbest98 @ 08:18, Today)
At first my game is slow and here is what I do... If you have already install the Overdose Effect or any other 'HD' mod.download TXD workshop and MAKE SURE to change the rain, water, cloud texture to the default ones(or import the ones from GTA 3, VC).Also open stream.ini change the memory and also devkit_memory to 13500(or even lower but watch out cause your game will crash if you set it too low).Also do NOT use the Max Ped on Street mod.Hope that help.if it don't Maybe the v.4 should adjust the draw distance to suit your need.And also if you use AVG, Symantec, ... as antivirus, when you deactived it, the hidden services of them are still active and can't be stopped, try AVAST free as this can be deactived COMPLETELY

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
Posted on 06 Jul 2013, 8:56am

Oh, man! That's a whole lot of conversation! Well Now I think I should make things clear for you. @malengks:- You don't have to worry a bit! I have already thought about that problem, and also figured out the solution. When I will release V3, I will give you guys three option, i.e there will be three different version available for download: For High End PCS, For Middle PCs and For Low End PCs. These three version will contain different draw Distances and different particle.txd textures. Sure I will have to give a little more effort for this, but it will work fine. @gtaloconbest98:- Wow, thanks man for your effort! I have even learnt some things from you! Thanks for handling the problem for some time.

malengks
Posted on 06 Jul 2013, 10:13am

thanks for the help guys and looking forward to the upcoming v3 of this mod, bro you taking request regarding of this mod? can you make the lighting effect to also reflect on vehicle, walls, buildings, etc. when they are lighted by such lights? not only the peds, only if you wanted to do so bro :blush:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit