Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

MW_29
Posted on 16 Mar 2013, 7:22pm

Group: Modders

Nice idea! However some bugs occured: when i somehow managed to kill pilot with an m60 shot, cuz hitting him with sniper rifle shot is kinda hard to do due to heli angle in relation to player char, the heli went to 'simulate crash landing' and stayed on the ground with enginge burning all the time, there was not any explosion, ... is it intended to be like this? ... moreover two swat guys who fell off it, started to shoot policemen and then walk away, maybe it's matter of 'wander state' opcode or sth related to ped flags?

JACK JONES
Posted on 16 Mar 2013, 7:48pm

About that engine burning - it's not actually a bug - I wanted to make the helicopter burn even after its engine is down. If you don't like that - all you have to do is to remove a "create_car_fire" opcodes from the code. Also good point about those gunmen falling of the heli - their pedtype is set to 4 and after the heli is destroyed my code has orders to remove their references which causes them to act on their own after that evant. Solution - replace their "#SPECIAL01" model (french officer) with "#SWAT" model and then change pedtype 4 to 6. And thanks for voting.

JACK JONES
Posted on 17 Mar 2013, 1:50pm

The mod had a bug which caused a game crash - fixed now. Everyone please download my new version of the mod and replace it with the old one (when it's released). @ MW_29 forget about what I said about pedtype 6 - don't touch anything because pedtype 6 doesn't work good on the turret mod. Let just accept the fact that french SWAT don't coordinate with locals very well. Besides - they don't speak english so when a cop says "Don't shoot me!" who knows what they might think. And if you ever see them again - don't think - just aim and fire. Oh and don't miss :lol:!

lolleroz
Posted on 17 Mar 2013, 9:35pm

Group: Members

it appears you have left some kind of debug feature in the updated version because as soon as i launch the game i have 3 stars immediately, so far i'll be using the older version... rated 5 btw

JACK JONES
Posted on 18 Mar 2013, 6:25am

Corrected and uploaded but you must wait until gtagarage staff approve it.

Masdika_indonesia45
Posted on 18 Mar 2013, 11:08am

I love this mod!! :inlove:.Keep making a mod that can increase the power of law enforcement :inlove: :cookie: :cookie:

gtaboy95
Posted on 17 Apr 2013, 6:37pm

this is acually a Very GOOD mod i thought it was going to b like gta 4 but with mp5's but i was wrong 5 stars

JACK JONES
Posted on 18 Apr 2013, 3:04pm

If you want to put mp5s to SWAT all you have to do is to change a few lines and numbers.

fannka_027
Posted on 09 May 2013, 12:10pm

Group: Members

QUOTE (Masdika_indonesia45 @ 11:08, 18 Mar 2013)
I love this mod!! :inlove:.Keep making a mod that can increase the power of law enforcement :inlove: :cookie: :cookie:
knapa gak bikin mod mobil polisi indo

JACK JONES
Posted on 09 May 2013, 7:09pm

QUOTE (fannka_027 @ 12:10, Today)
knapa gak bikin mod mobil polisi indo
Hey man this is my show. So talk english okay.

Posted on 06 Nov 2013, 10:40pm

Hey there, first i will say that I absolutely love this mod, I have been using it for a long time now. I seem to have found a bug though and was wondering if the same thing happens for you. After I have encountered a couple helis and the swat from ropes and have a 6 star wanted level, peds do not spawn in VC anymore, even if i clear my wanted level, the city becomes "pedless" lol, vehicles still spawn on the streets but no pedestrians. This ONLY happens if I have reached a 6 star wanted level. Any information about this would be highly appreciated! I Hope to get a response from you soon!

Posted on 07 Nov 2013, 9:07am

Jack Jones: "I've made some sort of curfew in the city to make the event more realistic so that's why the peds disappear but I really haven't notice that this happens when the stars are cleared :whuh:. It's strange that nobody reported this so far. Anyway I could sent you a code that removes this error but I don't know your gtaforum name and I can't post a link here because it's against the gtagarage rules :/. And thanks for the vote :xmas:".

Posted on 07 Nov 2013, 7:50pm

I thought you may have done something like that... it does make it more realistic in a way too. My gtaforums username is goodModsRcool. That would be so awesome if you fix it up so peds spawn again when you clear the stars :colgate:

m107sniper
Posted on 03 Apr 2014, 4:29pm

I tried having 3 pack of your .cs files put in the CLEO folder and I had to deal with 3 SWAT Chopper. It was crazy. I love your mod. Thanks for giving me such wonderful thing. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit