Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

TheBrazilian
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 11:09pm

Group: Modders

Hey guys! Good news! Im gonna try release a V.2! The V.2 will inclued tatoos and im gonna delete the black gloves (original beta model not have gloves). Remember ... Im no promise anything, im just gonna TRY!

ValenzHarpa
Posted on 12 Apr 2013, 9:07am

This mod was amazing! At last my brother can see the beta Triad again!(My parents accidentally deleted my beta gta 3 and my brother cried like a baby :sigh: because he can't see the beta Triad again. Thank's to you, my brother can see the beta Triad again! :D C :cookie: :cookie: kies for you! :rah: :rah:

ValenzHarpa
Posted on 12 Apr 2013, 9:08am

This mod was amazing! At last my brother can see the beta Triad again!(My parents accidentally deleted my beta gta 3 and my brother cried like a baby :sigh: because he can't see the beta Triad again. Thank's to you, my brother can see the beta Triad again! :D C :cookie: :cookie: kies for you! :rah: :rah: )

ValenzHarpa

This mod was amazing! At last my brother can see the beta Triad again!(My parents accidentally deleted my beta gta 3 and my brother cried like a baby :sigh: because he can't see the beta Triad again. Thank's to you, my brother can see the beta Triad again! :D C :cookie: :cookie: kies for you! :rah: :rah: )

ValenzHarpa

ValenzHarpa

ValenzHarpa

ValenzHarpa

ValenzHarpa

Soul Orochi
Posted on 12 Apr 2013, 1:34pm

Group: Members

What a cool guy!I love it! :D

darthvader20011
Posted on 05 Sep 2013, 3:59pm

@ValenzeHarpa S**t! Another spammer

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit