Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

ThirteenAG
Posted on 23 Mar 2013, 7:57pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (Melhisedek @ 17:05, Today)
This is the best widescreen fix I ever saw, however there's the same bug as with all the other fixes: ambulances and firetrucks won't come to the site of an accident like the normally would in the game.
That's odd and i have no idea why it happens. Maybe will try to look at this issue though. You sure it happening because of fix? Because it looks like i don't have fire trucks and ambulance in normal game too.

Melhisedek
Posted on 24 Mar 2013, 11:11am

Group: Members

ThirteenAG, yes, normally when you play the game and kill somebody, an ambulance would appear and paramedics would try to save lives. And if you start a fire for instance by throwing molotovs, a firetruck would appear and try to extinguish fire. It is in the script made by Rockstar, it is supposed to happen in unmodded, clean game and it always happens, but as long as I don't use any of widescreen fixes. When I put such a fix, ambulances and firetrucks won't appear. Your fix is the most proper of all I've used before, but unfortunately this annoying bug persists.

ThirteenAG
Posted on 24 Mar 2013, 3:23pm

I figured why that bug appears, so it should be fixed now. Try the new version and let me know how it works for you.

Melhisedek
Posted on 24 Mar 2013, 4:18pm

The bug no longer appears. Thank you!!

ThirteenAG
Posted on 24 Mar 2013, 7:27pm

Another update, fixes objects disappearance, because of previous fix :)

GTAIIImaniac
Posted on 24 Mar 2013, 10:52pm

Beautiful :happy:

Zeratul1339
Posted on 04 Apr 2013, 9:12am

I have a problem with this, when I put the camera on my top( dynamic FOV), the background becomes grey, is there any fix for this? I use san andreas. Or maybe you could upload another one without the dynamic fov for gta san andreas?

ThirteenAG
Posted on 05 Apr 2013, 2:51pm

@Zeratul1339 - should be fixed now.

Millor
Posted on 09 Apr 2013, 3:10am

I really want to use this mod as it seems to be the best fix and certainly most up to date. But I can't start the game with the file in my directory. I can get to the main menu and mess with the options, but when I select new game, the load freezes at like 90%, and I get "Unhandled exception c005". The only two fixes I've seen is to run the game in compatibility mode, which I've tried. and add the game to the DEP exceptions list, but I've tried that, and I've tried turning the entire thing off. It doesn't matter, the load always freezes and I always get the error. What am I missing here?

ThirteenAG
Posted on 09 Apr 2013, 3:44pm

@Millor - incompatible exe, i think.

guidodogg
Posted on 11 Apr 2013, 1:45am

Hey! I want to thank you so much for this! It means a lot for me. I will now re play this games entirely, and people have been waiting for a MP wide fix for years! I create an account just for say thanks, and... What about Manhunt? It would be too much to ask? THANKS!

HD That Guy
Posted on 29 Apr 2013, 9:00pm

I too am having a crashing issue for Vice City with this mod installed. It boots up fine until I try to load a save or even start a new game. I have not tried any of the other games.

ThirteenAG
Posted on 29 Apr 2013, 9:41pm

@HD That Guy - you should have version 1.0 of the game, any others, patched, steam, etc, will crash the game 100%. Make sure you have correct version.

HD That Guy
Posted on 30 Apr 2013, 7:11pm

Darn. I just bought the GTA collection off Steam for $12. So it is completely incompatible with the Steam version? Does this apply to all of them (SA and 3)? Thanks

hhhhhhwwe
Posted on 30 Apr 2013, 7:32pm

My game hangs after load savegame. Previous widescreen fixes works fine except one thing: game hangs, when i'm trying to use sniper's scope And i can't use 1.0 exe - my fonts are messed with this :( Ne kruto :(

ThirteenAG
Posted on 30 Apr 2013, 11:36pm

@HD That Guy - Yep. Try to downgrade them, i believe there's plenty tutorials on gtaforums. @hhwwe - let me guess, vice city russian version? PM me, i have 1.0 exe which can handle russian fonts properly.

fluffyheretic
Posted on 30 Apr 2013, 11:37pm

@HD That Guy: not completely incompatible, just the exe. Replace the exe with 1.0 exe and make sure you start a new game (don't load old save).

ThirteenAG
Posted on 01 May 2013, 12:06am

By the way, i uploaded all in one package, which not includes executables on gtagarage, but you can find a link to one with executables in readme.

HD That Guy
Posted on 01 May 2013, 12:31am

Odd... It's still crashing. I just have to put the gta_vc.exe into the root folder, replacing gta-vc.exe? I assume I have to manually rename it to gta-vc.exe, but even that doesn't seem to work I'm going to try doing a fresh install of the game

ThirteenAG
Posted on 01 May 2013, 12:36am

@HD That Guy - i don't know what to suggest, never downgraded gta from steam. Usually exe replacement should be enough. Try to create 'save' folder in GTA VC root, because all my executables works only with that folder, to make all games fully portable.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit