Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Dani5ooo
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 12:40pm

Group: Modders

Nice. The size of the Hud bothered me. It looks better for biger screens now. 5/5 :)

Zera
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 1:34pm

How about a San Andreas version? :) Great job on this, really really great. Like someone on the GTAForums topic pointed out, unstretching all the coronas would be a nice addition too, if at all possible. I think they are even strecthed on the standard 4:3 resolution, which doesn't look good at all (the moon is supposed to be round, not elliptic :/).

ThirteenAG
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 2:09pm

I wanted to make SA version too, but Silent said he will release his fix from VCS PC separately after June 6. So i don't see a point to make same job twice.

Zera
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 2:31pm

Oh, that's fine. I thought Silent had no interest in releasing his fix. So, is there anything that can be done about the coronas? You could merge your previous corona mod with this one, I don't see why not. Edit: Just saw your reply on GTAF, so no need to answer :p

ALSAIDI
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 3:40pm

can you make it Compatible With zonetext Mode i think you made it before.

ThirteenAG
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 4:10pm

It's compatible already.

Dani5ooo
Posted on 14 Mar 2013, 4:32pm

I don't like Silents fix. It is a hud and stretched radar from the 4:3 resolution. :/ So San Andreas has no round radar and the hud is thin on each aspect ratio.

critonlink12
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 8:14am

Group: Members

Can you make this compatible with your GTA IV Hud? The onscreen text seems OK though. :colgate:

ThirteenAG
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 9:14am

I made a compatibility with iv hud, but if you have any issues with it, post it here.

critonlink12
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 9:35am

QUOTE (ThirteenAG @ 09:14, Today)
I made a compatibility with iv hud, but if you have any issues with it, post it here.
My bad, its actually OK. I edited the globalm.xml in mvl folder from windowed:false to windowed:true. ThirteenAG, thanks for this mod.

goodModsRcool
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 2:02pm

What is the difference between your 1.0 and 1.1 versions?... what is FOV? what is AR?

Zera
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 3:29pm

@goodModsRcool: FOV is field of view. The original widescreen of the GTA3 era GTA games crops the top and bottom of the field of view to fill the widescreen, this fix increases the FOV to the sides instead (like it's supposed to be). AR is aspect ratio, that's self-explanatory.

SilentPL
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 4:27pm

QUOTE (Dani5oo @ 16:32, Yesterday)
I don't like Silents fix. It is a hud and stretched radar from the 4:3 resolution. :/ So San Andreas has no round radar and the hud is thin on each aspect ratio.
What's wrong with my fix, which covers both 3d and 2d stuff? :p

Dani5ooo
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 5:04pm

@ SilentPL, well I mean that on a 4:3 aspect ratio the interface looks right but the radar looks stretched and the hud looks thin. Yes you fixed it that the the interface, radar and hud keeps the same size like on a 4:3 aspect ratio but i don't like it. I made a comparison. First screen from your video. Second screen. I made it on beta 2. On this screen the interface is photoshoped except the radar. In my opinion it should be fixed like this.

Zera
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 6:38pm

QUOTE (Dani5oo @ 17:04, Today)
@ SilentPL, well I mean that on a 4:3 aspect ratio the interface looks right but the radar looks stretched and the hud looks thin. Yes you fixed it that the the interface, radar and hud keeps the same size like on a 4:3 aspect ratio but i don't like it. I made a comparison. First screen from your video. Second screen. I made it on beta 2. On this screen the interface is photoshoped except the radar. In my opinion it should be fixed like this.
So, from what I understand you want stretched weapon icons + health bar, while the radar should be unstretched? If you want to get technical, Silent's way is the way Rockstar intended, so I have no problem with it. And it's really no different from ThirteenAG's way except for the radar.

SilentPL
Posted on 15 Mar 2013, 6:53pm

I still don't get the point. You want the HUD to still look wrong on different resolutions? Because now it looks how it SHOULD look :p Besides, it's EXACTLY how GTA IV scales itself.

vhj1995
Posted on 16 Mar 2013, 1:36pm

Which EnB or something you are using? cuz it looks nice anti analised and shadow too. Please PM Download link And its Amazing!! Now i feel Good... Without this Mod Hud and Redar was starched and Everything was Bigger... even after setting Resolution and Truning Widesccreen ON... this Mod is Perfect!! :D :D Good Job!

Jony.
Posted on 16 Mar 2013, 4:21pm

It would be amazing if you could make this for San Andreas aswell.

Dani5ooo
Posted on 16 Mar 2013, 9:50pm

QUOTE (SilentPL @ 18:53, Yesterday)
I still don't get the point. You want the HUD to still look wrong on different resolutions? Because now it looks how it SHOULD look :p Besides, it's EXACTLY how GTA IV scales itself.
I played GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas on PC and even on a 4:3 aspect ratio the radar isn't round. The hud in GTA 3 and Vice City are displayed like they should on 4:3.I don't know if they wanted the hud like this in San Andreas but ok I have nothing more to say about this, but it's not how the VCS hud looked on widescreen. If you play the beta 2 on a 16:10 resolution the hud will displayed like on the original VCS game. Only on LCS and VCS the radar is perfectly scaled like they should but not in GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas and that's why I dont like the fix in VCS-PC Edition. Well okay, I understand that you want to keep the hud like it was originally in San Andreas, but could you please fix the radar? That would be great.

Melhisedek
Posted on 23 Mar 2013, 5:05pm

This is the best widescreen fix I ever saw, however there's the same bug as with all the other fixes: ambulances and firetrucks won't come to the site of an accident like the normally would in the game.

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit