Discussion

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 08 Jul 2013, 3:12pm

Group: Modders

thanks for all your help :)

Boertjie
Posted on 08 Jul 2013, 8:13pm

I've sent you a standalone superstrength cleo-file. Enjoy! ;)

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 08 Jul 2013, 8:15pm

thank you so much.i have uploaded my spiderman mod in moddb and ive put a link to your mod in description so you will get more ratings and downloads.I messaged you as fast as i could :D

Boertjie
Posted on 08 Jul 2013, 8:55pm

:) ;) :)

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 09 Jul 2013, 6:02am

check out the link if you want :D http://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-san-andreas-marvel-spider-man-mod/downloads/ultimate-spiderman-mod

dbzfan254
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 1:44pm

Group: Members

Wow, once I got it working (had to use Cleo 4) this mod is perfect! I love it! Seriously, you did great! Thanks :cookie: :cookie: You should do some new powers, like super breath, or (I don't know if it's possible) but Superman's freeze breath!

Boertjie
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 5:20pm

Thanks for the compliments! :D If installing cleo4 fixed the crashing, then I was right all along : You have cleo4 mods installed. With cleo3 installed, cleo4 mods WILL crash your game. My mod works with cleo4, but not like it should. A lot of stuff doesn't work completely right with cleo4. For example, with cleo4, the upward flight speed is really slow. Its not supposed to be like this. How about trying to install my mod on a clean copy of San Andreas? Then, by playing my mod with both cleo3 and 4, you can see exactly what doesn't work right with cleo 4. I'm planning to eventually upload a video to youtube to show exactly what my mod can do. And I have another superpower in mind for future versions of my mod. Its not superbreath or freezebreath. I don't think I can create those properly. But anyway, thanks a million for the compliments! :D

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 6:15pm

i got the mod to work by only moving the cleo files and the data files

Boertjie
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 6:54pm

... which means you didn't install the files that installs cleo3. And if your game crashed with the cleo3-files, it means that you have cleo4 mods installed. When you did a clean install of gta san andreas, did you install only my mod, or your other mods also?

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 7:22pm

i installed your mod alone.I have a clean version of san andreas and i copy and paste in a new file.PROOF IN THIS VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEJNpa9S8k

Boertjie
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 8:17pm

I've just watched some of your spiderman mod videos. It looks really good!! :cookie: :cookie: :catloaf: If you've installed my mod on a completely clean gtasa-install, that rules out the possibility of mod-clashes. I've played my mod for years now, ruling out the probability that the problem is my mod. The fact that you are able to play my mod for a while on a clean gtasa-install, and then your game starts crashing, and you can't play the game again suggests that there may be malware on your PC. It there is, it seems that, when you install a clean gtasa, you are able to play the game, then it gets infected and then the game starts crashing. You should make backups of your precious data and try to find out if there is malware on your pc. I hope you are able to fix this problem! And what game-recording software do you use?

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 9:58pm

no malware was detected.i got my laptop from skool for free.i use camtasia studios to record.My intro was made with windows movie maker.

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 10 Jul 2013, 11:15pm

this mod is totally awesome!! :D :D

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 11 Jul 2013, 12:38am

to fix this mod only move the cleo file

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 11 Jul 2013, 1:10am

can you make all the cleo in this mod to a standalone so it will be easier to use in other mods instead of sending the whole mod :blink:

Boertjie
Posted on 11 Jul 2013, 8:14am

Thanks alot for the compliments moneymakerstudios1 :D No, i can't make everything standalone, because then a bunch of features won't work. And its not my mod that needs fixing. There's something wrong with your pc or gtasa-install. If it was my mod, every single commentator here would be complaining about crashing, and I wouldn't get the high ratings that I do. :/And sorry I couln't help you solve the crashing problem. My mod will work with cleo 4, but not like it should. I am planning to upload a video of my mod sooner or later and then you'll see exactly how my mod should work. Happy modding :r*: :r*: :r*:

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 11 Jul 2013, 3:45pm

yeah i realised that in cleo 4 skin selector is not available.In kallel's video he used skin selector but he had cleo 3 installed.All the crashes have stopped and im trying to make the new superman gimpsuit(man of steel).Also in cleo 4 you cannot deactivate your powers so you will have to lower you power level. GREAT JOB!! I AM PLAYING THE MOD WITH A PLAYER FILE THAT LETS ME PLAY AS CLARK KENT AND SUPERMAN.

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 12 Jul 2013, 1:49am

hey the problem wasnt my computer it was the gta san andreas.it was a copy (not original/missed some files) i used snow andreas instead and delted all the cleo files and installed the mod with cleo 3 and it worked perfectly!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boertjie
Posted on 12 Jul 2013, 7:12am

I AM SO GLAD IT WORKS!! :D :D Now just keep playing and see it the crashing problem is indeed gone.

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 12 Jul 2013, 5:00pm

hey i now remember.when i was a bit smaller i played this mod but i didnt understand the controls so i deleted it.i use to always try to fly but never worked.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit