Discussion

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 14 Jul 2013, 7:57pm

Group: Modders

and speak english well also - Antonio

Boertjie
Posted on 14 Jul 2013, 8:04pm

And I need to clear up this fight before it goes further... @moneymakerstudios/antonio... good, you understand English. I am really proud of you that you are learning to mod gtasa at your young age. I started to learn when I was about 18 (if I remember correctly). But you need to be more thorough, patient and self-driven. When something doesn't work, make completely sure you followed the instructions/readme correctly. And you should read the readme's. I've seen you ask at least two questions about my mod for which the answers are in the readme. Just be more thorough, patient and self-driven. @kalel... before posting out of frustration, calm down. Getting angry is not going to fix anything. Keep in mind that antonio is still learning. We all have to start at the bottom. I had to. You had to. Rather encourage him to learn in stead of blaming him for not knowing something... OK everyone, is that settled then?... @ everyone... be nice and be considerate!

Boertjie
Posted on 14 Jul 2013, 8:09pm

And @ everyone... DON'T GET PERSONAL!!

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 14 Jul 2013, 8:27pm

yeah i read the readme but some things i didnt understand -Antonio

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 12:18am

ok heres the part i didnt understand in the readme Change the draw distance so that the top five stripes are NOT selected/highlighted. WHICH TOP 5?? CAN you SEND ME AN IMAGE OF THE DRAW DISTANCE??

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 4:54am

i have stumbled upon a problem in the mod!everytime i use superspeed after like 9 seconds my character freezes! Any help?? :/

Boertjie
Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 7:58am

Hi money/antonio! I'll email you a screenshot of my draw distance settings later. The superspeed-freezing... am I right if I say your PC doesn't run gtasa completely smooth? The superspeed-freeze happens when your PC can't run gtasa completely smooth at a framerate of 35 frames per second. The only way to fix that is to make the superspeed slower (or to make the pc faster). What is your PC's specs?

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 1:32pm

windows 7 professional, hp intel pentium, 2gb ram, 64mb video ram(blocked by bios), 32-bit

Boertjie
Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 1:55pm

Hmm... yes. I don't think those specs will run gtasa smoothly. If your framerate drops below about 30fps, CJ will "freeze" when running at superspeed (and only when running at top speed). If you run a little slower, he won't freeze. That is something I can't fix. Its just how the game is made. And i wont forget to email you a screenshot of the drawdistance-settings.

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 2:12pm

ok thanks.when skool reopens for me ill try to get the bios password to unlock al my video ram.if you want to check my laptops true specs search on google for probook 440s.I am poor so i cant afford to buy a laptop.In othe country things are cheaper cause they get paid more.a samsung galaxy s4 is $600 TT dollars $100 US.in USA a samsung galaxy is about $200 US

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 15 Jul 2013, 3:02pm

the superspeed stopeed freezing.aybe it was because i had to much applications opened :nervous: im so crazy!! :/

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 17 Jul 2013, 4:39pm

hey someone stole your mod!! http://www.moddb.com/mods/man-of-steel

Boertjie
Posted on 17 Jul 2013, 5:11pm

Thanks for letting me know!! I'm gonna see what I can do about it! :devil: :die: :furious:

Boertjie
Posted on 17 Jul 2013, 7:41pm

Really, Money, thanks for letting me know. ;)

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 17 Jul 2013, 10:56pm

no problem its a good thing i was looking through for mods!! :D

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 18 Jul 2013, 6:01pm

heres the guy who made the video.i dont see him online in skype so you can message him here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orq8N_gWt54

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 26 Jul 2013, 7:43pm

haha Boerjie did you read the tools he used in http://www.moddb.com/mods/man-of-steel ?? those are not even tools :D tools are like sannybuilder, gmax, 3dsmax

Boertjie
Posted on 26 Jul 2013, 8:05pm

yeah well... I expected that, sooner or later, someone would claim my mod as their own. And this guy who stole my mod... didn't he even think anyone would notice the difference between the way he writes and the way I wrote in the part of the description he copied from the readme? But that's what it is like on the internet... you can get away with pretty much anything.

Moneymakerstudios
Posted on 06 Aug 2013, 1:51am

what new features are you working one??

Boertjie
Posted on 06 Aug 2013, 8:13am

Nothing at the moment... but if I'm gonna add new features, the following is probably going to be new features... 1) You can get a wanted level if people see you using your powers... 2) Eagle vision (or something like that) where you can see very far and zoomed in, like a telescope or binoculars. 3) Kryptonite

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit