Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 3:11pm

Group: Members

Hello, i know you are so eager to install these Train mods so i ll sort your problem out just follow these steps and you are done you ll need IMGTOOL (software) search it on this site you ll probably get it and then install it after installation just open IMGTOOL and do this click on "FILE" and then "OPEN" and browse it to this location GTA SA/Models/gta3.img and click on open then IMGTOOL will load up all the files minimise IMGTOOL and find your downloaded files and see the names of those files and also their file format (.dff and .txd) now maximise IMGTOOL and then find the name of those downloaded files in this list (you can easily do it by clicking on "EDIT" and then "FIND" now when have the name of the files in the list then right click the file and click "REPLACE" then again browse it to your downloaded mod files location and separately click on each file to replace it by their name in IMGTOOL list once you have done replacing of files then last step arises that is in IMGTOOL click on "COMMANDS" and then on "REBUILD ARCHIVE" you can follow this procedure for any of the car, bikes, boats, planes mods also thats all and enjoy moddiinngg. :D :D :D

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 3:12pm

Hello, i know you are so eager to install these Train mods so i ll sort your problem out just follow these steps and you are done you ll need IMGTOOL (software) search it on this site you ll probably get it and then install it after installation just open IMGTOOL and do this click on "FILE" and then "OPEN" and browse it to this location GTA SA/Models/gta3.img and click on open then IMGTOOL will load up all the files minimise IMGTOOL and find your downloaded files and see the names of those files and also their file format (.dff and .txd) now maximise IMGTOOL and then find the name of those downloaded files in this list (you can easily do it by clicking on "EDIT" and then "FIND" now when have the name of the files in the list then right click the file and click "REPLACE" then again browse it to your downloaded mod files location and separately click on each file to replace it by their name in IMGTOOL list once you have done replacing of files then last step arises that is in IMGTOOL click on "COMMANDS" and then on "REBUILD ARCHIVE" you can follow this procedure for any of the car, bikes, boats, planes mods also thats all and enjoy moddiinngg. :D :D :D

Posted on 06 Oct 2013, 9:46am

Group: Modders

thanks!! FRIEND, FOR HELPING ME to install this AWESOME! MOD nd i want ur permission to modify this mod, if you r a auther of this mod! ... OKAY thx a lot :) :rampage:

Posted on 09 Oct 2013, 1:20am

I m much obliged that i hepled you by the way the author of this mod is 1998gtasa please take permission from him . :D :D :/

Posted on 09 Oct 2013, 1:04pm

Hi, thank you for downloading. I GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO MODIFY THE TEXTURES OF THE MOD. (You cannot edit the models, they are locked :p)

Posted on 16 Oct 2013, 5:39am

hello 1998gtasa what the hell the GTA GARAGE is doing man so much long time to upload your files.We have been waiting for so long dude . :/:/

Posted on 22 Oct 2013, 8:06am

hey man i am waiting so long for duronto when it will be released

Posted on 29 Oct 2013, 4:16am

hey i am @raunak... can you send duronto t [email protected]?? :blush:

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 4:39am

Hey 1998gtasa please send me the Duronto @ [email protected] :devil: :devil: :/:/:/

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 7:42am

Does here anyone knows how to re-colour a loco or coaches or which software is required? If possible give site also! Please help

Posted on 03 Nov 2013, 9:50am

hello friend i know that... Software= txdworkshop url= gtagarage :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Posted on 07 Nov 2013, 6:04pm

Very soon i am going to upload Indian loco WDG3A. I have finished it! But im not good as 1998sa but had gave my all my best. hope all of you will like my mod. Thankyou freinds and specialy 1998sa(VN)

Posted on 12 Nov 2013, 1:42pm

Hi ppl i dnt know how this site is taking a damn while to upload the mod, and also i am unable to see the name of the ppl who have commented; its just showing "commented 3 days ago". IDK what to do... :/:cry: :cry:

Posted on 13 Nov 2013, 5:30am

Please send me duranto at [email protected]

Posted on 13 Nov 2013, 5:32am

Please send me duranto i'm pass 123 I'm also an Indian and like indian railways [email protected]

Posted on 13 Nov 2013, 5:34am

OH SORRY THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

Posted on 13 Nov 2013, 7:59pm

hey buddy, wont you show interest in making a Mumbai Local train? there are models available over internet already... NOT EXACTLY OF MUMBAI LOCAL or FOR GTA SA, but similiar... I would b glad to read a green signal from you... :r*:

Posted on 15 Nov 2013, 2:05pm

I am noticing that gtagarage is not uploading any mod from many months. 1998gtasa modder is not responding in this and fb from many days... I think anything is getting wrong with this site!

Posted on 15 Nov 2013, 2:30pm

Is here anyone who has MSTS? If, plse give your name of FB! Please read below comment too!

Posted on 17 Nov 2013, 9:58am

Hi all, Sorry for the slow response. I dont know what to do with this mod! Its been months since i uploaded the mods, not yet approved!! Anyway I will try to mail the duronto coaches to you if you will pls tell me ur IDs. :*( :wtf:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit