Discussion

vicky lesnar
Posted on 07 Sep 2013, 9:20am

Group: Members

hello 1998gta_sa good afternoon lets chat on fb :D :D

AJ H
Posted on 08 Sep 2013, 6:36am

Group: Modders

Can you compress MSTS and upload it in any web page and give me the link? If possible, please! How much MB , compressed MSTS is?

AJ H
Posted on 09 Sep 2013, 1:41pm

When im going to site which you had given for MSTS setup there are so many download option. Which one i have to select?

AJ H
Posted on 10 Sep 2013, 7:26am

Or can you give the link which is already compressed MSTS into rar or zip. Please!

AJ H
Posted on 10 Sep 2013, 7:27am

:cry:

1998gtasa
Posted on 11 Sep 2013, 2:16pm

course! but it is more than 1 gb...

vicky lesnar
Posted on 12 Sep 2013, 2:45am

hello friend i think it takes a long time to mods to come online.Surely you might have uploaded it long before. my question is you have uploaded only duranto coaches or some engines and locos also. :colgate: :/:D

1998gtasa
Posted on 13 Sep 2013, 10:23am

Only Duronto... still need time for the locos... :)

AJ H
Posted on 15 Sep 2013, 1:34pm

When you are going to upload WAP-7or5or4 And WAG-9? This time can you make the engines more long than previous one.WAG4andWAG7 were looking (very) shorter than coaches. but in reality they are long. Can you tell how to make Stations long because i have putted long train mod?

vicky lesnar
Posted on 16 Sep 2013, 2:31am

hello 1998_gta sa i agree with AJH that how to make stations long because when we use train limiter with your mod then maximum carriages are 14 hence a long junction is required like in our INDIA.Bro i have not ever seen a long station mod and four to five lines parallel to junction so that it gives realistic INDIAN effect. Thanx :/:/:colgate:

1998gtasa
Posted on 16 Sep 2013, 10:05am

Haha it needs to be opened in a 3d software and transformed i.e to increase l, b, and h in x, y&z axes. Anyway i am just a piece of grass in modelling so i'd better ask for help... :p

AJ H
Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 8:35am

What is cheat code to make trains faster? Because trains are long but slow...

AJ H
Posted on 18 Sep 2013, 11:29am

You are a great modler! Which-which mods you have created, that are the best than the others! So which locos are you creating now? What is the cheat code to make trains faster?

Posted on 21 Sep 2013, 6:07pm

Can You make real road numbers and cr wr signs in hindi and english Real jorney signs etc... adds real engines like wap 4 should be big wap 5 will suit as mumbai Rajdhani 10205. And real road numbers of engines from which shed.Tell me if my expectations are high.pls. fan of indian railways. :) :) :) :dontgetit:

Posted on 01 Oct 2013, 12:54pm

Can you tell from where can i only download TSmvhlp.dll because in my MSTS it is not there. Or what should i do . It is missing! Help, Please help!

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 8:06am

Anyone plz tell me how to install this INDIAN railway mod? plz its very much urgent for me... :r*: :(

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 3:10pm

Hello, i know you are so eager to install these Train mods so i ll sort your problem out just follow these steps and you are done you ll need IMGTOOL (software) search it on this site you ll probably get it and then install it after installation just open IMGTOOL and do this click on "FILE" and then "OPEN" and browse it to this location GTA SA/Models/gta3.img and click on open then IMGTOOL will load up all the files minimise IMGTOOL and find your downloaded files and see the names of those files and also their file format (.dff and .txd) now maximise IMGTOOL and then find the name of those downloaded files in this list (you can easily do it by clicking on "EDIT" and then "FIND" now when have the name of the files in the list then right click the file and click "REPLACE" then again browse it to your downloaded mod files location and separately click on each file to replace it by their name in IMGTOOL list once you have done replacing of files then last step arises that is in IMGTOOL click on "COMMANDS" and then on "REBUILD ARCHIVE" you can follow this procedure for any of the car, bikes, boats, planes mods also thats all and enjoy moddiinngg. :D :D :D

Posted on 05 Oct 2013, 3:11pm

Hello, i know you are so eager to install these Train mods so i ll sort your problem out just follow these steps and you are done you ll need IMGTOOL (software) search it on this site you ll probably get it and then install it after installation just open IMGTOOL and do this click on "FILE" and then "OPEN" and browse it to this location GTA SA/Models/gta3.img and click on open then IMGTOOL will load up all the files minimise IMGTOOL and find your downloaded files and see the names of those files and also their file format (.dff and .txd) now maximise IMGTOOL and then find the name of those downloaded files in this list (you can easily do it by clicking on "EDIT" and then "FIND" now when have the name of the files in the list then right click the file and click "REPLACE" then again browse it to your downloaded mod files location and separately click on each file to replace it by their name in IMGTOOL list once you have done replacing of files then last step arises that is in IMGTOOL click on "COMMANDS" and then on "REBUILD ARCHIVE" you can follow this procedure for any of the car, bikes, boats, planes mods also thats all and enjoy moddiinngg. :D :D :D

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit