Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

*sasquatch*
Posted on 07 Jan 2007, 10:54pm

Group: Modders

Place's 2 large building's atop Chilliad!! You will need the SCM Hook for this one as they go above the ceiling!

Also in process of creating a wingsuit mod which will take a hell of a long time!! Any help and suggestion's would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

socalflight
Posted on 28 Feb 2007, 2:23am

Group: Members

A winguit mod would be a gift from above, literally. Do you know which files control fall rate and his forward speed?? An idea for realism: limit movement when the suits on so he cant run, cause you cant run and you can barely jump with a wingsuit on.

*sasquatch*
Posted on 06 Mar 2007, 6:45pm

I've had to put th wing suit mod on hold for a while!! I need to learn how to model properly and i'm still trying to figure out how to control the fall rate!! Animation's are also a pain in the ass!!

SmokingCookie
Posted on 20 May 2007, 7:41am

Hi, can someone tell me where I can get SCM Hook? I have been trying to install this mod, but the game crashes:sui:

*sasquatch*
Posted on 21 May 2007, 10:11pm

hey man....wat version of the game do you have...if you have Version 2 then most mods dont work! You can get a downgrader patch from a site like filefront.

kronos
Posted on 17 Oct 2007, 10:45am

Group: BUSTED!

QUOTE (SmokingCookie @ 01:41, May 20 2007)
Hi, can someone tell me where I can get SCM Hook? I have been trying to install this mod, but the game crashes:sui:

The enex codes that he made are suck!!! THEY DONT WORK AND IF YOU GO TO CJ'S HOUSE IT WILL TELEPORT YOU PROBABLY TO HELL :devil:

YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME FOR THE MARKERS TO WORK PROPERLY!!!!

READ THE READ ME'S KIDS....

*sasquatch*
Posted on 28 Jan 2008, 2:46pm

QUOTE (kronos @ 09:45, Oct 17 2007)
 QUOTE (SmokingCookie @ 01:41, May 20 2007)

The enex codes that he made are suck!!! THEY DONT WORK AND IF YOU GO TO CJ'S HOUSE IT WILL TELEPORT YOU PROBABLY TO HELL :devil:

As with most of these situations this is due to the lack of people reading the read me....its there for a reason...you HAVE to start a new game in order for the enex markers to work...i've checked many times and they are fine...START A NEW GAME!!!

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit