Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

Munchiees
Posted on 17 Apr 2013, 11:14am

Group: Modders

Cool mod! I love this. But, I only find two area. One I found at the Stauton Train Station. Two I found at Portland subway. I give you a lot of cookie! :cookie: :cookie: [color=Blue]

JoZu
Posted on 13 May 2013, 5:54pm

Group: Members

cool :r*:

JoZu
Posted on 14 May 2013, 7:44pm

Group: Members

oh my god!! :*( :*( :die:

Arcade-kids
Posted on 31 May 2013, 11:28am

Hey guys, You need to have Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PC installed on your computer, PLUS it needs to have the GTA United mod installed (look it up on Google or something). If you intended to use this for Grand Theft Auto II, sorry but only subway and Staunton rail station are flooded until I flood more areas of GTA 3 Liberty City... This works for two games.

Arcade-kids
Posted on 31 May 2013, 11:32am

Hey guys, You need to have Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PC installed on your computer, PLUS it needs to have the GTA United mod installed (look it up on Google or something). If you intended to use this for Grand Theft Auto 3, sorry but only subway and Staunton rail station are flooded until I flood more areas of GTA 3 Liberty City... This works for two games.

Arcade-kids
Posted on 31 May 2013, 11:34am

QUOTE (Munchiees @ 11:14, 17 Apr 2013)
Cool mod! I love this. But, I only find two areas. One I found at the Stauton Train Station. Two I found at Portland subway. I give you a lot of cookie! :cookie: :cookie: [color=Blue]
Thanks for the feedback! I'll add more updates when I have the time!

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit