Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

LyHungViet
Posted on 27 Jan 2012, 8:53pm

Group: Members

This is AMAZING man! Great work, really! I've always wanted a mod that let you work for the Triads in GTA II, and at last I've got one :D Keep workin on it if you've got more planned, and much appreciation comin from my side!

HippieCommunist
Posted on 27 Jan 2012, 11:03pm

Group: Modders

thanks man :blush: yes ideas are endless...

HippieCommunist
Posted on 29 Jan 2012, 11:40am

damn! this made some1 so MAD that the poor feller had no choice but to rate 1/5* :D don't be mad, have a :cookie:

TomJK
Posted on 31 Jan 2012, 5:08pm

Group: Members

Aweome mod :inlove: Cud you do something like that for vice city??

HippieCommunist
Posted on 31 Jan 2012, 8:34pm

I assume so, as soon as the mobile version comes out :r*:

rokuchan
Posted on 07 Feb 2012, 3:20am

rokuchan
Posted on 07 Feb 2012, 3:21am

that a$$whipe that rated this 1/5 must be retarded. this is my gta 3 mod! EDIT: srry. Meant my favorite gta 3 mod

HippieCommunist
Posted on 07 Feb 2012, 12:38pm

glad you like it :cookie:

tmavs04
Posted on 15 Feb 2012, 9:33pm

Amazing Mod! A widespread of missions from different gangs! Excellent coding man. :cookie: :cookie: Rated. -VCMPMaverick

HippieCommunist
Posted on 15 Feb 2012, 10:01pm

thanks alot friend!! :blush: cant find the time to make a decent video demonstrating all the main features in action :music:

tmavs04
Posted on 18 Feb 2012, 2:24am

I also noticed that when procedding a Vigalante mission, they modify their weapons. That's awesome! Is their any way that you can make gang members or pedestrains change weapons? :D

HippieCommunist
Posted on 18 Feb 2012, 8:23am

gangs do change their weapons as well (just not in realtime like the vigilante criminals) what rly sucks is that NPCs cant shoot sniper rifles = had to to avoid giving that weapon to the gangs :die:

tmavs04
Posted on 20 Feb 2012, 9:06am

Yeah, I hate that. NPC's don't know how to use Grenade, Molotov, RocketLauncher, or SniperRifles right :die: Basically what I did was the Nades and Mollies, I've silenced them from killing themselves. (Made the ammo & reload 0 to avoid them from throwing) SniperRifle and Flamethrower, I decreased their ranges to 1.0 and did the same, so that they will only run and fistfight you. I know, it sucks. :p

tmavs04
Posted on 20 Feb 2012, 9:09am

Oh, and I also D/L the update. Loving em' mate :lol: :cookie:

HippieCommunist
Posted on 20 Feb 2012, 10:42am

glad you like! sry another small update (I know it sux to start a new game every time) portland not showing the save menu after u've reached max respect :/any1 got that?? @tmavs04 - this means that a hating gang will be easier to kill, i dont get that actually i love the Nades/Mollies surprise element it adds real danger to random attacks! the same with the flamethrower... (why change the sniper if no1 uses it?) rocket launcher is seldom used in vigilante missions so they can use it well (too well when they blowen to shreds :rampage: )

tmavs04
Posted on 20 Feb 2012, 5:59pm

lol I don't know. Don't really include noob weapons in my game. Basically just an all-out firearm gun-war. Everyone's fear has been set to 0 and Temper at 50. So mainly everyone attacks. NOT to good for gang members. :D I also messed around with the dat and brought back a beta pedestrian member (The toughest guy in the game, but with a purple hat, different shoes & face, different voice.) :p Anyways, I do MANY edits so I'm more than glad to start a new game, I do that every minute anyways. I don't really mess with the gang members since I ONLY wanted a gang-war, nothing much. Last time, I tried to do the Yardies missions, but then I realized that Yakuza hates me :( Then i realized this was all for respect, so I just kept it the same. :D

HippieCommunist
Posted on 20 Feb 2012, 7:04pm

any way you like it dude :cool: its updated again... its now stable and smooth. you didnt answer if ure playing the pc or the mobile version? coz the pc is more bugs prone (ex in the mobile version the keys are 'disabled' while in widescreen borders as oppose to the pc where you can f*ck up some stuff) . oh and also forgot to mention that the wanted level is cleared once you kill the vigilante criminal, like in chinatown wars/IV (no wanted level is just too easy)

tmavs04
Posted on 20 Feb 2012, 10:13pm

I'm using CPU version. It's not bad at all, I don't see any bugs on my screen. Also is there any-way you could have a version which removes the ''Invigorating Health?'' (hp goes up 1 every second) I like to keep it real and old style 20 hp ambulance gain or hospital hp pickup style. Not really much of a gameplay if your healing while enemies are shooting you. Doesn't seem fair to them and makes colonizing a territory basic and nonstrategic. ¡Gracias mens! :cookie:

rokuchan
Posted on 01 Mar 2012, 4:56am

I'm playing on the mobile version and when ever i try to cover with a weapon, i just stand right up again!

HippieCommunist
Posted on 01 Mar 2012, 9:03am

you must hold the sprint key to stay covered... also this wont work with 1st person weapons (m16, sniper and rpg)

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit